Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Paging Peggie Hall (again)

Peggie:

Another head-related question has popped up on the Sabre list:

From: "Oscar ......"
To: "Sabre Owners Discussion List"
Subject: [sabre] Replacing the head
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:48:37 -0000

I need your help again. It looks like it's time to replace the head

in my S34 MkI.

First question: Is this a feasible do-it-yourself project for a

rookie?

Second: Any recommendations on a specific replacement unit?

Thank you,

Oscar
S-34 #169 "Demasiado"
Chicago

I believe the stock unit in his boat would be a W-C HeadMate.

I'll look for your answer and cross post or feel free to drop by!

Thanks,

Eric
Sabre 30 #36 "Spirit"

Thanks for nothing, Peggie! Capt. NealŽ Cruising 14 April 12th 05 11:05 PM
Wondering about Peggie Hall . . . Capt. NealŽ Cruising 30 April 8th 05 07:40 PM
Thanks for nothing, Peggie! Capt. NealŽ ASA 1 April 8th 05 06:59 PM
Ping: Peggie Hall RG General 2 March 20th 04 07:27 PM
Paging Peggie Hall Eric Cruising 4 December 22nd 03 02:30 AM