Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. NealŽ

Default Thanks for nothing, Peggie!

"Red CloudŽ" wrote in message ...
Since no one in rec.boats.cruising will ever read this nonsense he posted there,
I thought I would save Capt. FiddleKid the trouble and re-post it here for him.
He needs all the help he can get.

Please don't laugh out loud. He's very sensitive, and easily punctured.

rusty redcloud

What an idiot! Too dumb to recognize the work of Pakin's complaint letter generator. . .
Bwahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhhah! Do you actually think I would
waste that much of my time on Peggie Hall?

CN

------------------------------------
On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:37:36 -0400, Capt. NealŽ wrote:

Dear Group,

Afford me the honor of giving you a brief lesson in Miss Peggie Hall's
many pusillanimous attributes. Permit me this forum to rant. If it were
up to her, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and sewage.

If you want to clear up these muddied waters with some reality, then
tell everyone you know the truth, that she has a unique faculty for
boring the heck out of peoples lives. I'll probably devote a separate
post to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating
that Peggie believes that refractory mendicants are more deserving of
her attention than our interest in cruising. Sorry, but I have to call foul
smell on that one. If I didn't sincerely believe that we are nearing a
synthesis of phallocentrism and escapism into a dotty fascism that will
take us all on a totally reckless ride into the unknown, then I wouldn't
be writing this post.

While some of Peggie's statements are very attractive on the surface
and are unequivocally repetitive, they ultimately serve to trick wannabes
into abandoning the principles of scientific inquiry. In all fairness, many
people are incredulous when I tell them that Peggie intends to call for
enforced lobotomies so she can expand her normally mind-numb
audience of poltroons... "How could Peggie be so boring?", they ask me.
"It doesn't seem possible." Well, it is honestly possible, and now I'll
explain exactly how Peggie does it. But first, you need to realize that
I have a message for her. My message is that, for the good of us all,
she should never force us to experience the full spectrum of the Peggie
Hall Rainbow of Rectumism. She should never even try to do such a
biased thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by "never", I don't mean
"maybe", "sometimes", or "it depends". I mean only that there are some
ostentatious, disgraceful bimbos who are Pecksniffian. There are also
some who are pharisaical.

Which category does Peggie fall into? If the question overwhelms you,
I suggest you check "both". If Peggie has any children, I recommend that
she teach them about love, trust, cooperation, community, reason, negotiation
and compromise rather than bitchery, paranoia, and fear. However, a
colleague recently informed me that a bunch of contemptible, irresponsible
tricksters and others in Peggie's amen corner are about to require
schoolchildren to be taught that those who disagree with Peggie should
be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve.
I have no reason to doubt that story because if we are powerless to
contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the newsgroup,
it is because we have allowed Peggie to seek temporary tactical alliances
with shallow rabble in order to hurt people's feelings.

She claims to be fighting for equality. What she's really fighting for,
however, is equality in defecation, by which I mean that Peggie's true
goal is to discredit legitimate voices in the nihilism debate. All the
statements that her compeers make to justify or downplay that goal are
only apologetics; they do nothing to present a clear picture of what is
happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future.

Couldn't you figure that out for yourself, Peggie?

When I'm through with her, she'll think twice before attempting to reward
those who knowingly or unknowingly play along with her invectives while
punishing those who oppose them. Rhetoric aside, she and her satraps are
pea-brained sociopaths. This is not set down in complaint against them,
but merely as analysis. In short, if Miss Peggie Hall's accomplices are
frightened that Peggie might invite controversy and debate some day,
they have only themselves to blame. What you really need to do to be
convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself.
I'll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. Just write to me.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
"It is my opinion that a man should not mince words
just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned
and the ignorant." --Capt. Neal

Thanks for nothing, Peggie! Capt. NealŽ Cruising 14 April 12th 05 11:05 PM
Wondering about Peggie Hall . . . Capt. NealŽ Cruising 30 April 8th 05 07:40 PM
Odor in the area where the holding tank is - Peggie? Keith Cruising 1 October 11th 04 04:22 PM
Peggie Hall question Wayne.B General 14 March 24th 04 01:36 AM
Thanks Peggie! Cindy Ballreich Cruising 8 July 30th 03 05:17 PM