Capt. Neal®

Default Thanks for nothing, Peggie!

Dear Group,

Afford me the honor of giving you a brief lesson in Miss Peggie Hall's
many pusillanimous attributes. Permit me this forum to rant. If it were
up to her, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and sewage.

If you want to clear up these muddied waters with some reality, then
tell everyone you know the truth, that she has a unique faculty for
boring the heck out of peoples lives. I'll probably devote a separate
post to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating
that Peggie believes that refractory mendicants are more deserving of
her attention than our interest in cruising. Sorry, but I have to call foul
smell on that one. If I didn't sincerely believe that we are nearing a
synthesis of phallocentrism and escapism into a dotty fascism that will
take us all on a totally reckless ride into the unknown, then I wouldn't
be writing this post.

While some of Peggie's statements are very attractive on the surface
and are unequivocally repetitive, they ultimately serve to trick wannabes
into abandoning the principles of scientific inquiry. In all fairness, many
people are incredulous when I tell them that Peggie intends to call for
enforced lobotomies so she can expand her normally mind-numb
audience of poltroons... "How could Peggie be so boring?", they ask me.
"It doesn't seem possible." Well, it is honestly possible, and now I'll
explain exactly how Peggie does it. But first, you need to realize that
I have a message for her. My message is that, for the good of us all,
she should never force us to experience the full spectrum of the Peggie
Hall Rainbow of Rectumism. She should never even try to do such a
biased thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by "never", I don't mean
"maybe", "sometimes", or "it depends". I mean only that there are some
ostentatious, disgraceful bimbos who are Pecksniffian. There are also
some who are pharisaical.

Which category does Peggie fall into? If the question overwhelms you,
I suggest you check "both". If Peggie has any children, I recommend that
she teach them about love, trust, cooperation, community, reason, negotiation
and compromise rather than bitchery, paranoia, and fear. However, a
colleague recently informed me that a bunch of contemptible, irresponsible
tricksters and others in Peggie's amen corner are about to require
schoolchildren to be taught that those who disagree with Peggie should
be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve.
I have no reason to doubt that story because if we are powerless to
contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the newsgroup,
it is because we have allowed Peggie to seek temporary tactical alliances
with shallow rabble in order to hurt people's feelings.

She claims to be fighting for equality. What she's really fighting for,
however, is equality in defecation, by which I mean that Peggie's true
goal is to discredit legitimate voices in the nihilism debate. All the
statements that her compeers make to justify or downplay that goal are
only apologetics; they do nothing to present a clear picture of what is
happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future.

Couldn't you figure that out for yourself, Peggie?

When I'm through with her, she'll think twice before attempting to reward
those who knowingly or unknowingly play along with her invectives while
punishing those who oppose them. Rhetoric aside, she and her satraps are
pea-brained sociopaths. This is not set down in complaint against them,
but merely as analysis. In short, if Miss Peggie Hall's accomplices are
frightened that Peggie might invite controversy and debate some day,
they have only themselves to blame. What you really need to do to be
convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself.
I'll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. Just write to me.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It is my opinion that a man should not mince words
just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned
and the ignorant." --Capt. Neal
Marley

Capt. Neal® wrote:
Dear Group,
\Permit me this forum to rant.

No Kneel...Go Away, you've already been proven an inferior intellect adn
a fool (by me).

It seems that someone has you figured out Kneel.

"There are but two possibilities:

1) In "real life" Neal is an absolute coward, terrified of others and
therefore keeps his foul mouth shut.

2) In "real life" Neal gets punched in his foul mouth on a regular
(perhaps daily) basis. "

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA!

Why doesn't this knuckle dragging troglodyte just shut up. He has
invaded numerous other groups with his insipid cow flap and now he's
trolling here.

If he had two firing synapses in his braincase, he would give up.

*Sigh!*

Stephen Trapani

Marley wrote:

Capt. Neal® wrote:

Dear Group,
\Permit me this forum to rant.

No Kneel...Go Away, you've already been proven an inferior intellect adn
a fool (by me).

It seems that someone has you figured out Kneel.

"There are but two possibilities:

1) In "real life" Neal is an absolute coward, terrified of others and
therefore keeps his foul mouth shut.

2) In "real life" Neal gets punched in his foul mouth on a regular
(perhaps daily) basis. "

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA!

I'm guessing he was severely humiliated by Peggy showing him up once in
a sanitation discussion.

Stephen
Peggie Hall

I'm guessing he was severely humiliated by Peggy showing him up once in
a sanitation discussion.

Actually, no. Before I learned to munge my email address for NGs (I've
been here more than 10 years...the net was a very different place in
those days), he tried to hit on me via email... Since then, Neal has
made it VERY obvious that he doesn't handle rejection well.

--
Peggie
----------

Marley

Peggie Hall wrote:

I'm guessing he was severely humiliated by Peggy showing him up once
in a sanitation discussion.

Actually, no. Before I learned to munge my email address for NGs (I've
been here more than 10 years...the net was a very different place in
those days), he tried to hit on me via email... Since then, Neal has
made it VERY obvious that he doesn't handle rejection well.

Mo Wonder Peggie. I saw a pic of you online a long while back.

Hubba hubba!
Peggie Hall

Marley wrote:
Can we PULEEEEEEEEEEZE let this die? 'Cuz if we don't, we're in danger
of allowing this NG to be hijacked as rec.boats was.
--
Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/store/custo...0&cat=6&page=1
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327

Anon

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:05:19 -0700, Stephen Trapani
wrote:

Marley wrote:

Capt. Neal® wrote:

Dear Group,
\Permit me this forum to rant.

No Kneel...Go Away, you've already been proven an inferior intellect adn
a fool (by me).

It seems that someone has you figured out Kneel.

"There are but two possibilities:

1) In "real life" Neal is an absolute coward, terrified of others and
therefore keeps his foul mouth shut.

2) In "real life" Neal gets punched in his foul mouth on a regular
(perhaps daily) basis. "

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA!

I'm guessing he was severely humiliated by Peggy showing him up once in
a sanitation discussion.

Stephen

Having read Capt. Neil's most recent rant the penny finally dropped.
what one is hearing is the fourth grade school yard. "Yo Mama wears
Army Boots." "My Daddy can lick your Daddy!" "Nea! Nea! Nea!"

While he obviously has a good thesauruses and uses many multi
syllable words, something my old English teacher used to say indicated
an inability to adequately express ones self, in the end he simply
sounds like a nasty little child who writes dirty things on toilet
walls.

Unfortunately he has sneaked downstairs and is using his parent's
computer to do it and thus we are all exposed to his meanness.

The good captain doesn't actually say anything, he doesn't put forth a
theory or developed an idea, or ask a question, he just spouts a
string of disconnected and derogatory terms, rather like a small
child, and as he contributes nothing informative or interesting, only
filth, it becomes obvious that he is a ideal candidate for the Kill
File and that is where he shall reside.

Goodbye Capt. Neil (registered), I shall see you no more.

Cheers,

Anon
(Bangkok, Thailand)
Gordon

yawn

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Dear Group,

Afford me the honor of giving you a brief lesson in Miss Peggie Hall's
many pusillanimous attributes.

double yawn

Wondering about Peggie Hall . . . Capt. Neal® Cruising 30 April 8th 05 07:40 PM
Peggie Hall question Wayne.B General 14 March 24th 04 01:36 AM
Peggie, question Jim General 16 February 18th 04 05:17 PM
Peggie, question Jim Cruising 38 February 18th 04 05:17 PM
Peggie, HELP Jim Boat Building 9 February 18th 04 05:09 PM