Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bryan Glover

Default Cockpit drain heaters

12 months ago I fitted cockpit drain heaters, powered by a kubota
2.2Kw marine generator, for a planned trip into Antarctic waters. This
trip has been cancelled and I have subsequently removed the heating
elements from the stainless drains (which are forsale as new), but I
have kept the generator. This gives us a tremendous amount of
electrical power that we are having trouble consuming. We have always
been carefull with electrical power on board, and as such have missed
a lot of the wonderfull gadgets that are now available. We now have
the following, and I consider invaluable, electrical appliances:-
knives, microwave, hairdryers, toothbrushes, frypan, breadmaker,
slowcooker, but I am sure there are things we have missed, that would
improve our boating quality of life. Any ideas.
Regards
Bryan

Head and Sink Drain Horace Brownbag Cruising 13 July 5th 04 04:36 PM
Need foam fiberglas cockpit comments NT Boat Building 1 March 24th 04 07:54 AM
The Magic Boat! Bobsprit ASA 33 September 10th 03 05:25 PM
Oil drain hose kits? Bob General 4 August 30th 03 05:12 AM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM