Bobsprit

Default The Magic Boat!

The Magic boat sails fast and points high
It's under 40 feet long
It's under 100K used
It's got a shower stall
It's got a large cockpit
It's got a 7 foot long king sized berth aft
It looks like a sailboat
It's less than 15 years old

The Magic boat is the C&C 34 XL!!! Is there another boat that can match the
above?

Capt RB
Simple Simon

Tut, tut, tut!

A big cockpit is a liability at sea. It's only good for
partying at the dock. Where are your priorities?

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
The Magic boat sails fast and points high
It's under 40 feet long
It's under 100K used
It's got a shower stall
It's got a large cockpit
It's got a 7 foot long king sized berth aft
It looks like a sailboat
It's less than 15 years old

The Magic boat is the C&C 34 XL!!! Is there another boat that can match the
above?

Capt RB

Bobsprit

A big cockpit is a liability at sea. It's only good for
partying at the dock. Where are your priorities?

I plan to party at the dock from time to time.
Next!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Simple Simon

Meaning you don't plan on going to sea. So, what else
is new? Bwaahahahahahahaha!

S.Simon - controls Booby better than his own mother does

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
A big cockpit is a liability at sea. It's only good for
partying at the dock. Where are your priorities?

I plan to party at the dock from time to time.
Next!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

Meaning you don't plan on going to sea. So, what else
is new? Bwaahahahahahahaha!

Boats with a big cockpit can't go to sea!!! Shocking!

RB

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Meaning you don't plan on going to sea. So, what else
| is new? Bwaahahahahahahaha!
|
| Boats with a big cockpit can't go to sea!!! Shocking!

Had you seen the pics taken by my buddy of his trip across the Atlantic you
might weigh that reply differently. Green water to over the cockpit seats
every 15 minutes in a 50 knot gale as waves crashed over and into his boat.
It is a 29 Bayfield. He highly reccomends a watertight seal and plexiglass
hatch. The same storm devastated a 46 foot French Ketch.... near the Azores.

CM

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
The Magic boat sails fast and points high
It's under 40 feet long
It's under 100K used
It's got a shower stall
It's got a large cockpit
It's got a 7 foot long king sized berth aft
It looks like a sailboat
It's less than 15 years old

The Magic boat is the C&C 34 XL!!! Is there another boat that can match

the
above?

Well, yeah! There are loads of boats that are much better than the above.

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| The Magic boat sails fast and points high
| It's under 40 feet long
| It's under 100K used
| It's got a shower stall
| It's got a large cockpit
| It's got a 7 foot long king sized berth aft
| It looks like a sailboat
| It's less than 15 years old
|
| The Magic boat is the C&C 34 XL!!! Is there another boat that can match
the
| above?

You get what you pay for Bob... and to date your mediocre selections have
adequately reflected your budget.
The only thing magical is the illusion you are attempting... to convince
yourself you would be upgrading your current of the rack clone to anything
more than a station wagon from your current sedan. How you modify this
uninspiring and common place upgrade to resemble a stepping stone will be
dependent on how hungry the fish are to bite.

Don't worry Bob... I might be there to take up the slack for you once again
if the fishing proves futile... [cue the theme to Jaws...]

CM

Thom Stewart

CM,

Do you think Nutsy will be able to find his "MAGIC" C&C with the bolt on
"Step Ladder Stern" already in place? Maybe he can find one with a
cardboard Owl mounted on the top rung. Wouldn't that be nice?

OT