Brien Alkire

They're also going to make the system more resistant to jamming.

That's a lot of lip service. Realistic methods of making it more resistant
to jamming carry astronomical price tags.

MMC

George Carlin said it best "Only in America do people spend money they don't
have on things they don't need and pay interest".
OT, but I love that quote!
MMC