Geoff Schultz

Default Bahama's Explorer Charts on CD?

I swear that I've seen the Bahama's Explorer charts in raster/BSB format on
CD, but I can't find a source for them. Anyone know where I can get them?

-- Geoff
Ed

Check with Garmin... I hear they now offer them on Bluecharts. (I have
not confirmed it)

Geoff Schultz wrote:

I swear that I've seen the Bahama's Explorer charts in raster/BSB format on
CD, but I can't find a source for them. Anyone know where I can get them?

-- Geoff

Gerald

Maptech Region 9 has the Explorer charts ib BSB format

7...