BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bahama's Explorer Charts on CD? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/25778-bahamas-explorer-charts-cd.html)

Geoff Schultz December 3rd 04 03:55 PM

Bahama's Explorer Charts on CD?

I swear that I've seen the Bahama's Explorer charts in raster/BSB format on
CD, but I can't find a source for them. Anyone know where I can get them?

-- Geoff

Ed December 3rd 04 09:31 PM

Check with Garmin... I hear they now offer them on Bluecharts. (I have
not confirmed it)

Gerald December 4th 04 09:08 PM

Maptech Region 9 has the Explorer charts ib BSB format

7...