Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sandy

Default Very Light Weight Inflatable

We're trying to decide on a boat to buy to carry with us in our RV.
As my husband had a stroke, I'll be the one to have to "manhandle"
it....so I'm looking for a boat that is VERY lightweight. I'm
thinking that the best option for us would be an inflatable (should be
more stable, light and hubby would have an easier time sitting on
tubes. Currently considering the Zodiac cadet series and maybe a
Bombard AX. Does anyone have any feedback on these or similar very
light inflatables. We'd like it to be able to handle our small 3 HP
outboard. Use will be mainly in inland lakes & rivers.

Appreciate your help. Already wasted $$$ on buying a real cheapie
that didn't hold the air that well. Would really like to be able to
try it out first.

Thanks.

Sandy