Bc8181

Default Ratheon 72CRC Radar/Chartplotter alarm volume

Hello folks,

Tried to set up the alarms on a friend's Nonsuch 30 (he had never used them)
and discovered we couldn't hear them due to high freq. hearing loss and unit
being incased in a Navpod. Any way to hook up a louder alarm for the cabin?

Thanks,
Bob
Doug Dotson

Most radars and GPSs have a way to connect an external
alarm. Suggest you read the manual for details.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Bc8181" wrote in message
Hello folks,

Tried to set up the alarms on a friend's Nonsuch 30 (he had never used
them)
and discovered we couldn't hear them due to high freq. hearing loss and
unit
being incased in a Navpod. Any way to hook up a louder alarm for the
cabin?

Thanks,
Bob

Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM
GPS Anchor Drag Alarm Ideas? Len Krauss Electronics 17 January 12th 04 05:45 PM
Mercruiser V6 Alarm.... Greg General 4 November 10th 03 04:25 AM
Thoughts on volume (CFS) and river levels and such (sort of rambling) Eric General 10 July 18th 03 06:47 PM