JAXAshby

how about that? a 73 year old man trying to drink a frat boy under the table
on cheap beer.

Or, do *you* consider a 12 pack of beer a day as "normal"

Only a 12-pack? Do you pay that much attention to what people on other boats
are doing?

, and anyone over 25
to be an "old fart"?

Well, no. I'm 73 and certainly do not consider myself an old fart. I like
parties and people who party even if we are content to merely sit on our boat

JAXAshby

The original point was to let
people know the place has shoaled at its two entrances.

really? it seemed, after a bit, the point was to get some more beer drinking
frat boys in your "special" anchorage.

If someone wanted a secure anchorage, they would go in Cold Spring Harbor, turn
right and go in Oyster bay to anchor to the east of the mooring field, or more
often in West Harbor. The northwest corner of Oyster Bay had a nifty lobster
shack.
JAXAshby

The original point was to let
people know the place has shoaled at its two entrances.

really? it seemed, after a bit, the point was to get some more beer

drinking
frat boys in your "special" anchorage.

If someone wanted a secure anchorage, they would go in Cold Spring Harbor,

turn
right and go in Oyster bay to anchor to the east of the mooring field, or

more
often in West Harbor. The northwest corner of Oyster Bay had a nifty

lobster
shack.

I hate that place.

no beer drinking frat boys.

Gogarty

In article ,
says...

no beer drinking frat boys.

I have seen plenty of beer-drinkinmg frat boys in that area.

JAXAshby

no beer drinking frat boys.

I have seen plenty of beer-drinkinmg frat boys in that area.

at that lobster shack? beer-drinking, redneck, pickup-truck-driving fishing
boat owners, but nary a frat boy to be seen.

FS: 66' Chesapeake Bay oyster bay boat in Guatemala Velago Marketplace 0 April 4th 04 06:54 PM
FS: Oyster 406 Sailing Yacht in Greece JimB Marketplace 0 January 19th 04 02:53 PM
Oyster Rolex Joe ASA 87 November 2nd 03 09:06 PM
FS: 66' Chesapeake Bay oyster bay boat in Guatemala Velago Marketplace 0 August 22nd 03 07:55 AM
FS: 66' Chesapeake Bay oyster bay boat in Guatemala Velago Marketplace 0 August 14th 03 12:00 PM