Don White

"Jim Richardson" wrote in message

When were you planning on banning tobacco, fast food, and mandating
excersize?

--

I'm encouraged. Another progressive thinker has emerged from the 'grey
water' of the newsgroup.

JohnC

That would make as much sense as what they're talking about...
What ****es me of is they are wasting our tax dollars holding hearings
on such stupidity.
If that became law I could legally take off my pfd, jump off the boat
for a swim, ( or would I have to be in the water when I removed it?)
then by law I would have to put my pfd back on when I got back in the
boat....stupid, stupid.

John C.

It would seem this could be eliminated as a cause of drownding by either
requiring that all boats have a enclosed head (with holding tank - of
course) or requiring that clothing wore on board not have a fly.

Matt Colie