posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Key Largo man shoots at Coast Guard from dinghy

The Keys can be a strange place at times.

http://www.keysnet.com/2015/08/22/504275/police-key-largo-man-shoots-at.html

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 00:08:00 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

The Keys can be a strange place at times.

http://www.keysnet.com/2015/08/22/504275/police-key-largo-man-shoots-at.html

I think that the Coast Guard should do as I have heard that the Police
in Chicago do. If shot at, they shoot back ( and they've practiced the
art :-)

--
Cheers,

Bruce

On 8/23/2015 12:08 AM, Wayne.B wrote:

The Keys can be a strange place at times.

http://www.keysnet.com/2015/08/22/504275/police-key-largo-man-shoots-at.html

He obviously had suicide by cop in mind. He might have had better luck
in any of the large Eastern Seaboard cities.

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 07:50:40 -0400, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 8/23/2015 12:08 AM, Wayne.B wrote:

The Keys can be a strange place at times.

http://www.keysnet.com/2015/08/22/504275/police-key-largo-man-shoots-at.html

He obviously had suicide by cop in mind. He might have had better luck
in any of the large Eastern Seaboard cities.

And I for one, feel that they should have, as public servants, agreed
with the citizen's wishes and provided the service.

--
Cheers,

Bruce

Key Largo man shoots at Coast Guard from dinghy Wayne.B General 9 August 25th 15 10:01 PM
Coast Guard Attitude Paul Hovnanian P.E. General 3 November 12th 14 03:31 AM
Problems in the Coast Guard Jeff ASA 19 December 13th 06 12:45 AM
Don't mess with the Coast Guard! Scout ASA 14 July 10th 04 05:49 AM
Cdn. Coast Guard: Wow [email protected] General 2 July 18th 03 12:52 AM