BoatBanter.com

-   -   Key Largo man shoots at Coast Guard from dinghy (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/168617-key-largo-man-shoots-coast-guard-dinghy.html)

Wayne.B August 23rd 15 05:08 AM

Key Largo man shoots at Coast Guard from dinghy

The Keys can be a strange place at times.

http://www.keysnet.com/2015/08/22/504275/police-key-largo-man-shoots-at.html

[email protected] August 23rd 15 12:43 PM

Key Largo man shoots at Coast Guard from dinghy

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 00:08:00 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

The Keys can be a strange place at times.

http://www.keysnet.com/2015/08/22/504275/police-key-largo-man-shoots-at.html

I think that the Coast Guard should do as I have heard that the Police
in Chicago do. If shot at, they shoot back ( and they've practiced the
art :-)

--
Cheers,

Bruce

Justan Olphart[_2_] August 23rd 15 12:50 PM

On 8/23/2015 12:08 AM, Wayne.B wrote:

The Keys can be a strange place at times.

http://www.keysnet.com/2015/08/22/504275/police-key-largo-man-shoots-at.html

He obviously had suicide by cop in mind. He might have had better luck
in any of the large Eastern Seaboard cities.

[email protected] August 24th 15 01:31 AM

Key Largo man shoots at Coast Guard from dinghy

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 07:50:40 -0400, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 8/23/2015 12:08 AM, Wayne.B wrote:

The Keys can be a strange place at times.

http://www.keysnet.com/2015/08/22/504275/police-key-largo-man-shoots-at.html

He obviously had suicide by cop in mind. He might have had better luck
in any of the large Eastern Seaboard cities.

And I for one, feel that they should have, as public servants, agreed
with the citizen's wishes and provided the service.

--
Cheers,

Bruce