Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ping: Wilbur

Wilbur,

Somehow, I got this via my "valkyrie" email address:

It's been a while but you never got back with a shortened version, so
I took out the statute and am running your story part in the June
issue. I went to your website and see that you are traveling by land
yacht now, so if you want to read the article, read in the current
issue which will be online on June 1 on our website.

Thanks - it's an important story. Hope your travels go well. Gas is
high, but in 1980 dollars, when it reached $1.20, that would be the
same as $3.34 today - not as much as the cost of boating has gone up,
perhaps, and not that bad since there are so many places to stop and
hang out for a while without going down the road constantly.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Morrell
Editor