Default Taking a shine to the boatyard blues

I guess we're ready for barrier coat :{)) Not too shabby for a 40-60 (the
highest) grit scuff, I'd say. Wonder what the barrier coat will look like?

http://justpickone.org/skip/gallery/...d+Up+and+Shiny

Click up from there (upper level directories available at the top of the
page) to see other stuff we've been up to in the 360 or so days we've been
on the ground...

L8R

Skip

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
I guess we're ready for barrier coat :{)) Not too shabby for a 40-60
(the highest) grit scuff, I'd say. Wonder what the barrier coat will
look like?

http://justpickone.org/skip/gallery/...d+Up+and+Shiny

Who's the hot babe? Can I do her bottom? LOL!

http://justpickone.org/skip/gallery/...scaled_640.JPG

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news.com...

Who's the hot babe? Can I do her bottom? LOL!

That would be my bride, who sends warm sloppy kisses your way :{))

Stuck in neverland at the moment, only a bit of striping has happened since
this was posted...

L8R

Skip

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news.com...

Who's the hot babe? Can I do her bottom? LOL!

That would be my bride, who sends warm sloppy kisses your way :{))

Wow! I'm impressed and jealous. Why, I thought Lydia was some old, dumpy,
gray-haired lady. Instead, she looks about 40 years old and has a fit and
trim looking body.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news.com...

Who's the hot babe? Can I do her bottom? LOL!

That would be my bride, who sends warm sloppy kisses your way :{))

Wow! I'm impressed and jealous. Why, I thought Lydia was some old, dumpy,
gray-haired lady. Instead, she looks about 40 years old and has a fit and
trim looking body.

Wilbur Hubbard

Yah...

Working on the boat keeps us trim and reasonably younger than our calendar
ages. She's 58, I'll be 67 in a few weeks...

L8R

Skip

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson

Taking a shine to the Boatyard Blues (and blacks and reds, too!) while going Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 31 April 21st 11 01:06 PM
Uh oh, the shine is wearing off John H[_2_] General 17 June 27th 09 02:16 PM
Will Crew rain or shine norms Crew 0 October 24th 04 05:31 PM
Shine a flashlight in their eyes JAXAshby ASA 0 June 4th 04 01:25 PM
How to shine up pontoons.What to use ? [email protected] General 7 May 6th 04 09:39 PM