Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JAXAshby

Default Shine a flashlight in their eyes

Unfortunately, hang around usenet groups long enough and one is inclined to
belief that compulsory universal education for the masses is a wrong thing.
way too many people unable to walk and fart at the same time are taught to read
English and kinda write it. these stop-walkers come believe they therefore
understand the totality of the universe. But the truth be known, for most of
them if one shines in a flashlight in their eyes you will see the backs of
their skulls.

History will judge usenet groups, probably, as it does members of the John
Birch Society. Too dumb to come in out of the rain, too smart to raid garbage
cans for food.

Make my boat shine Tyger Boat Building 4 July 22nd 04 02:38 PM
Help make my boat shine Tyger General 0 July 22nd 04 04:05 AM
Gear Review (Spyder 41-4200 Flashlight) JP General 0 January 8th 04 05:12 PM
Gear Review (Spyder 41-4200 Flashlight) JP Touring 0 January 8th 04 05:12 PM