Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Uh oh, the shine is wearing off

http://tinyurl.com/lfckas
--
John H

I once shook hands with a pudgy guy who:

Sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii.
Rounded Cape Horn, twice.
Transited the Panama Canal.
Has owned more than 20 boats in his lifetime.
Sailed large boats competitively.
Has been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under his command.

And who set a new record for the most distance covered and fish caught in the Chesapeake Bay in the shortest time!

when wearing a Drysuit for long periods of time... Micheal Artindale General 17 September 1st 07 06:45 PM
Oz tosses Greek Fishermans hat...Now seen wearing Red Singlet Joe ASA 11 January 18th 07 02:17 AM
Will Crew rain or shine norms Crew 0 October 24th 04 05:31 PM
Help make my boat shine Tyger General 0 July 22nd 04 04:05 AM
How to shine up pontoons.What to use ? [email protected] General 7 May 6th 04 09:39 PM