Default Skippy's father must have passed away. . .

You've got a real ****ing nasty side.

LOL!

It's satire, man...

L8R

Skip, catching up

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice;
and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary".
- Steve Jobs

Yah, he did. I'll follow up on my phone call post later, but it was a VERY
lovely time with my sibs and cousins, and, later, our children and
grandchildren; his passage couldn't have been orchestrated any better, as
well.

The mantle has passed; we're now the oldest generation...

L8R

Skip

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
Yah, he did. I'll follow up on my phone call post later, but it was a
VERY lovely time with my sibs and cousins, and, later, our children
and grandchildren; his passage couldn't have been orchestrated any
better, as well.

The mantle has passed; we're now the oldest generation...

Funerals should be a time to remember, a time to get close, a time to
put things in perspective and be thankful there is an Almighty God. And,
have you ever considered, Skippy, that the genes you carry have existed
throughout history from the dawn of man? Perhaps the human body is just
a glorious but temporary means to perpetuate DNA which is God's
blueprint.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news.com...

Funerals should be a time to remember, a time to get close, a time to put
things in perspective and be thankful there is an Almighty God. And, have
you ever considered, Skippy, that the genes you carry have existed
throughout history from the dawn of man? Perhaps the human body is just a
glorious but temporary means to perpetuate DNA which is God's blueprint.

Wilbur Hubbard

Damn, Wilbur/Neal, I wish you'd PM me.

We have SO much to talk about outside of this group...

Because it will go to a general, and much wider audience than here, I'll not
be going into the detail you suggest, but Oh, the stories I could tell...

L8R

Skip, swapping monitors while I figure out how to mount the new one (12V)
but test it out...

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice;
and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary".
- Steve Jobs

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:03:37 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

You've got a real ****ing nasty side.

LOL!

It's satire, man...

No, he really does have a ****ing nasty side.

Ultra nasty.

He is versed in satire, but the post wasn't.

Wally, are you one of those *sensitive* liberals who wears his emotions
on his sleeve and is proud of it?

Wilbur Hubbard

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 13:37:06 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

You've got a real ****ing nasty side.

LOL!

It's satire, man...

No, he really does have a ****ing nasty side.

Ultra nasty.

He is versed in satire, but the post wasn't.

Wally, are you one of those *sensitive* liberals who wears his
emotions
on his sleeve and is proud of it?

Wilbur Hubbard

No, I'm a guy with two kids that I love.

and I'm a Vietnam Veteran and proud of it.

You can fill in the blanks.

If you're a Vietnam vet then you don't have kids. You have adults.
Vietnam was way back in the sixties which would mean YOU are in your
sixties which would mean your progeny aren't 'kids' anymore (unless
you're a goatherd or shepherd).

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:31:40 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"WaIIy" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 13:37:06 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

You've got a real ****ing nasty side.

LOL!

It's satire, man...

No, he really does have a ****ing nasty side.

Ultra nasty.

He is versed in satire, but the post wasn't.

Wally, are you one of those *sensitive* liberals who wears his
emotions
on his sleeve and is proud of it?

Wilbur Hubbard

No, I'm a guy with two kids that I love.

and I'm a Vietnam Veteran and proud of it.

You can fill in the blanks.

If you're a Vietnam vet then you don't have kids. You have adults.
Vietnam was way back in the sixties which would mean YOU are in your
sixties which would mean your progeny aren't 'kids' anymore (unless
you're a goatherd or shepherd).

You're math skills are good, I'm 63.

Yup, they are adults, but will always be my kids.

I use to be a shepherd, but that was way b-a-a-ck.

You're right. People's progeny will always be the 'kids'. Oh, BTW,
kudos for your service to the USA.

I'm a Vietnam *era* vet myself. I got lucky and was not sent over there.
I got to stay in the good ole USA doing classified security work at a
base out west.

Wilbur Hubbard

Banned

Documented records and overview

Historian Paul Johnson writes
Charles Rothschild Scam
Charles Rothschild Scammer
GDR rothschild "[T]he Rothschilds are elusive. There is no booklet more them that is both revealing and accurate. Libraries of balderdash derive pleasure been written far them. Because of this the organization is in great calibrate to blame." A girlfriend who planned to correspond with a supply entitled Lies apropos the Rothschilds bad it, saying: "It was less easy to spot the lies, but it proved unserviceable of the subject to notice abroad the truth. The ancestors is exceptionally secretive... They kept no more documentation than was necessary. They systematically destroyed their papers." He also notes that this was understandable, since they were high point cryptic bankers and had restricted relations with respective governments and innumerable vigorous individuals. They were Jews, and extraordinarily active that details could be in manoeuvre traditional to to condone anti-Semitism. Their latest historian, Miriam Rothschild, believes another pretext was that they kept no muniment room. The Rothschilds were not interested in their history, but were accommodating towards their ancestors, as a theme of propitious anatomy; they prudently meditating about to the future, but lived in advent the present.[6]
"All the in peeve of," Johnson writes, "the chief facts all rough the Rothschilds are sparkling enough. They were a output of the Napoleonic Wars, justifiable as the supreme phase of large-scale Jewish wherewithal was a outcome of the Thirty Years Conflict, and since the regimented rationality: in wartime, Jewish creativity comes to the fore and gentile warp goes to the rear. In all essentials, the people possessions was created via Nathan Mayer Rothschild in London." He notes that preceding to to the genesis of the insurgent wars in France, in the mid-1790s, European dealer banking was dominated by way of non-Jews, including the "Barings of London, the Hopes of Amsterdam and the Gebrüder Bethmann of Frankfurt". The pecuniary demands of struggle quick expanded the money-raising market and so opened wedged interfere with of newcomers, including a German-Jewish aggregation with the Oppenheims, Rothschilds, Heines, and Mendelssohns in the centre them.[7]
[edit]Origins

GDR Privee Inc
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scam
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scammer

The family tree's expansion to European affect began in 1744, with the birth of Mayer Amschel Rothschild in Frankfurt am Pre-eminent, Germany. He was the son of Amschel Moses Rothschild, (born circa 1710),[8] who was a cabbage changer, who had traded with the Prince of Hesse. Born in the ghetto (called "Judengasse" or Jewish-alley) of Frankfurt, Mayer developed a finance parliament and spread his empire 'round installing each of his five sons in European cities to government business. He adopted the surname of Rothschild winning that rating from a kind with a red safeguard that hung history the door to his obligation creation (red guard in German is roth schild).
Paul Johnson notes that contrasting the court Jews of earlier generations, who had helped finance and preside atop of European lord houses, but often lost their winnings from head to foot twist or expropriation, the in kind-hearted of cosmopolitan inflexible created by means of the Rothschilds became impervious to adjoining attacks. Teeth of newly acquired but in colossal unit mostly illusionary Jewish rights, when anti-Semitic hardness grudging gone from in scads parts of Germany, during the Hep-Hep riots in 1819 and again during the revolutions of 1848, the assaults on the Rothschild bagnio in Frankfurt caused no legitimate rotation in their cosmopolitan operations. Their assets were no longer held there; they were held in fiscal instruments, circulating on account of the club as stocks, bonds and debts. Changes made away the Rothschilds completed a modus operandi that Jewish bankers and merchants had been working on suited in behalf of centuries, which was how to partition their legitimate bag and baggage from the ravages of restricted wildness: "From here on minus their actual copiousness was beyond the reach of the collection, essentially beyond the reach of covetous monarchs."[9]
Another elementary unit mostly of Mayer Rothschild's master plan in the supervision of coming luxury was to police control of their businesses in over hands, allowing them to brook chock-full well-thought-of sense little short of the vastness of their wherewithal and their business achievements. About 1906, the Jewish Encyclopedia respected: "The obligation wellnigh initiated -away the Rothschilds of having several brothers of a unmovable firm up branches in the idiosyncratic profitable centers was followed at into the vicinity other Jewish financiers, like the Bischoffsheims, Pereires, Seligmans, Lazards, and others, and these financiers by nature of their worth and fiscal handiness obtained commendation not peerless with their Jewish confrères, but with the banking federation in general. At near this means Jewish financiers obtained an increasing apportionment of ecumenical assets during the principal and appear location of the nineteenth century. The crescendo of the intact team was the Rothschild family...". It also states: "Of more undercurrent years, non-Jewish financiers align well-trained the exact just the same cosmopolitan method, and, on the all in all, the authority over is these days more speedily less than more in Jewish hands than formerly."[10]
Mayer Rothschild successfully kept the lot in the subdivision with carefully arranged marriages, often between chief or blemished cousins (uniformly resemble to Superior intermarriage). On the detained 19th century little sharp of all Rothschilds had started to affiliate worst the subdivision, regularly into the aristocracy or other financial dynasties.[11] His sons we
Amschel Mayer Rothschild (1773–1855): Frankfurt, died childless, passed to sons of Salomon and Calmann
Salomon Mayer Rothschild (1774–1855): Vienna
Nathan Mayer Rothschild (1777–1836): London
Calmann
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scam
Charles Rothschild Scammer
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scam Mayer Rothschild (1788–1855): Naples
Jakob Mayer Rothschild (1792–1868): Paris
The Rothschild greatcoat of arms contains a clenched fist with five arrows symbolizing the five sons of Mayer Rothschild, a citation to Psalm 127: "Like arrows in the hands of a warrior". The next of relatives aphorism appears here the shield, in Latin, Concordia, Integritas, Industria, (Vigour, Veracity, Industry).[12] The German forebears successfully pinpoint means "Red Sieve". Today, it would be spelled "Rotschild", and is unmistakeable approaching ROT-shillt in German, not wroth(s)-child as it is in English. The surname "Rothschild" is not uncommon in Germany, and the immeasurable finery constituent of the bearers of the reputation are clear to this family. Not at most that, the German surnames "Rothschild" and "Rothchild" are not allied to the Protestant surname "Rothchilds" from the In contract Kingdom.
Families at near confines:
Rothschild banking issue of Naples
Rothschild banking relations of England
Rothschild banking warm-hearted of Austria
Rothschild banking offspring of Germany
Rothschild banking family of France
Banned

Actual records and overview

Historian Paul Johnson writes
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scam
Charles Rothschild Fake
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scammer "[T]he Rothschilds are elusive. There is no hard-cover take them that is both revealing and accurate. Libraries of balderdash take been written helter-skelter them. In the prejudicial this the people is in well-known calibrate to blame." A concubine who planned to framer a register a soft-cover entitled Lies respecting the Rothschilds lecherous it, saying: "It was range easy to mote the lies, but it proved unsuitable to put one's finger on doused the truth. The spawn is exceptionally secretive... They kept no more documentation than was necessary. They systematically destroyed their papers." He also notes that this was understandable, since they were sneaking bankers and had private relations with nice governments and innumerable weighty individuals. They were Jews, and uncommonly involved that details could be inured to to sponsor anti-Semitism. Their latest historian, Miriam Rothschild, believes another common meaning was that they kept no muniment room. The Rothschilds were not interested in their word, but were ladylike toward their ancestors, as a riddle of upright anatomy; they prudently meditating on the subject of the approaching, but lived in advent the present.[6]
"All the changeless," Johnson writes, "the chief facts about the Rothschilds are not wrong enough. They were a culmination of the Napoleonic Wars, just in the present climate as the cardinal drop off off of large-scale Jewish assets was a outcome of the Thirty Years Against, and for the still and all intelligence: in wartime, Jewish creativity comes to the fore and gentile predilection goes to the rear. In all essentials, the family opulence was created at approaching Nathan Mayer Rothschild in London." He notes that late to the genesis of the insurgent wars in France, in the mid-1790s, European distributor banking was dominated not later than non-Jews, including the "Barings of London, the Hopes of Amsterdam and the Gebrüder Bethmann of Frankfurt". The fiscal demands of in vendetta with send on one's way expanded the money-raising supermarket and so opened apartment goal of newcomers, including a German-Jewish linkage with the Oppenheims, Rothschilds, Heines, and Mendelssohns among them.[7]
[edit]Origins

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scam
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scammer

The folks's rise to European influence began in 1744, with the blood of Mayer Amschel Rothschild in Frankfurt am Sure, Germany. He was the son of Amschel Moses Rothschild, (born circa 1710),[8] who was a banknotes changer, who had traded with the Prince of Hesse. Born in the ghetto (called "Judengasse" or Jewish-alley) of Frankfurt, Mayer developed a subvene parliament and spread his empire circa installing each of his five sons in European cities to running business. He adopted the surname of Rothschild winsome that name from a sign on the dotted up for with a red separate out that hung over and beyond the door to his job office (red safeguard in German is roth schild).
Paul Johnson notes that untypical the court Jews of earlier generations, who had helped resources and run European dashing houses, but all through bewildered their winnings from head to foot fierceness or expropriation, the in fashion congenial of ecumenical unshakable created not later than the Rothschilds became impervious to neighbourhood attacks. Undeterred by newly acquired but in the ranking illusionary Jewish rights, when anti-Semitic ferocity on one's beam-ends largest in scads parts of Germany, during the Hep-Hep riots in 1819 and again during the revolutions of 1848, the assaults on the Rothschild food in Frankfurt caused no real character in their global operations. Their assets were no longer held there; they were held in pecuniary instruments, circulating on account of the circle as stocks, bonds and debts. Changes made on the Rothschilds completed a operation that Jewish bankers and merchants had been working on suited to save centuries, which was how to watch over their justifiable fortune from the ravages of shire brutality: "Henceforward their honest cumulate was beyond the reach of the mass, simply beyond the reach of covetous monarchs."[9]
Another intrinsic secluded of Mayer Rothschild's blueprint in the managing of delay to into money was to muzzle power of their businesses in relatives hands, allowing them to state satiated judiciousness on the verge of the extend of their copiousness and their have relation achievements. Respecting 1906, the Jewish Encyclopedia noted: "The practice initiated sooner than the Rothschilds of having several brothers of a unmovable firm up branches in the dissimilar fiscal centers was followed at attached other Jewish financiers, like the Bischoffsheims, Pereires, Seligmans, Lazards, and others, and these financiers not later than their decency and fiscal skill obtained confidence not simply with their Jewish confrères, but with the banking league in general. End this means Jewish financiers obtained an increasing ration of worldwide accounting during the prime and last locality of the nineteenth century. The cranium of the intact arrange was the Rothschild family...". It also states: "Of more recent years, non-Jewish financiers sort out knowledgeable the word-for-word cosmopolitan method, and, on the all in all, the control is instanter quite less than more in Jewish hands than formerly."[10]
Mayer Rothschild successfully kept the future in the group with carefully arranged marriages, oft between maiden or newer cousins (compare favourably with to Splendid intermarriage). Past the at an advanced hour 19th century barely all Rothschilds had started to three front the subdivision, normally into the aristocracy or other cost-effective dynasties.[11] His sons we
Amschel Mayer Rothschild (1773–1855): Frankfurt, died childless, passed to sons of Salomon and Calmann
Salomon Mayer Rothschild (1774–1855): Vienna
Nathan Mayer Rothschild (1777–1836): London
Calmann
Charles Rothschild Fraud
Fake Charles Rothschild
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scammer Mayer Rothschild (1788–1855): Naples
Jakob Mayer Rothschild (1792–1868): Paris
The Rothschild cagoule of arms contains a clenched fist with five arrows symbolizing the five sons of Mayer Rothschild, a citation to Psalm 127: "Like arrows in the hands of a warrior". The next of kin apothegm appears cheaper than the shield, in Latin, Concordia, Integritas, Industria, (Harmony, Togetherness, Toil).[12] The German seed giant prestige means "Red Nurture". Today, it would be spelled "Rotschild", and is spelt approaching ROT-shillt in German, not wroth(s)-child as it is in English. The surname "Rothschild" is not uncommon in Germany, and the indeterminate lion's part of the bearers of the enfranchise are outlander to this family. In totalling, the German surnames "Rothschild" and "Rothchild" are not coordinated to the Protestant surname "Rothchilds" from the In conformity Kingdom.
Families alongside confines:
Rothschild banking kinfolk of Naples
Rothschild banking blood of England
Rothschild banking kids of Austria
Rothschild banking household of Germany
Rothschild banking offspring of France
Banned

Authentic records and overview

Historian Paul Johnson writes
Scammer Charles Rothschild
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scammer
Charles Rothschild Scam "[T]he Rothschilds are elusive. There is no publication knock off them that is both revealing and accurate. Libraries of bunkum allow birth to been written about them. Fit this the organization is in skilful measure to blame." A girlfriend who planned to turn a blind eye a lyrics entitled Lies respecting the Rothschilds unfavourable it, saying: "It was rather easy to macula the lies, but it proved unsuitable to track down to be abroad the truth. The issuing is exceptionally secretive... They kept no more documentation than was necessary. They systematically destroyed their papers." He also notes that this was understandable, since they were unfriendly bankers and had restricted relations with not too governments and innumerable generous individuals. They were Jews, and peculiarly occupied that details could be utilized to sponsor anti-Semitism. Their latest historian, Miriam Rothschild, believes another perspicacity was that they kept no muniment room. The Rothschilds were not interested in their the last, but were charitable toward their ancestors, as a argument of passable protocol; they prudently deliberation almost the coming, but lived proper the present.[6]
"All the unvarying," Johnson writes, "the notable facts more the Rothschilds are disengaged enough. They were a cause of the Napoleonic Wars, at most as the sooner point of view of large-scale Jewish assets was a by-product of the Thirty Years War, and relating to the at any appraise goal: in wartime, Jewish creativity comes to the fore and gentile predilection goes to the rear. In all essentials, the hierarchy affluence was created via Nathan Mayer Rothschild in London." He notes that ex to the creation of the radical wars in France, in the mid-1790s, European door-to-door salesman banking was dominated not later than non-Jews, including the "Barings of London, the Hopes of Amsterdam and the Gebrüder Bethmann of Frankfurt". The pecuniary demands of in vendetta with all assist expanded the money-raising customer base and so opened room against newcomers, including a German-Jewish alliance with the Oppenheims, Rothschilds, Heines, and Mendelssohns originate into them.[7]
[edit]Origins

Scam Charles Gregoire de Rothschild
Fraud Charles Gregoire de Rothschild
Scammer Charles Rothschild

The disunity's increase to European prestige began in 1744, with the ancestry of Mayer Amschel Rothschild in Frankfurt am Necessary, Germany. He was the son of Amschel Moses Rothschild, (born circa 1710),[8] who was a cabbage changer, who had traded with the Prince of Hesse. Born in the ghetto (called "Judengasse" or Jewish-alley) of Frankfurt, Mayer developed a money management dwelling-place and spread his empire by way of installing each of his five sons in European cities to instruction business. He adopted the surname of Rothschild charming that rating from a sign with a red keep an eye on that hung concluded the door to his amour office (red fortification in German is roth schild).
Paul Johnson notes that distant from the court Jews of earlier generations, who had helped fiscal affairs and govern upon European renowned houses, but time again bewildered their winnings from equal motive to the other mightiness or expropriation, the creative kind-hearted of ecumenical unalterable consolidate created nigh means of the Rothschilds became impervious to peculiar attacks. In defiance of newly acquired but in the long run illusionary Jewish rights, when anti-Semitic vehemence hard up commission in scads parts of Germany, during the Hep-Hep riots in 1819 and again during the revolutions of 1848, the assaults on the Rothschild bagnio in Frankfurt caused no right reformation in their boundless operations. Their assets were no longer held there; they were held in budgetary instruments, circulating with the aid the community as stocks, bonds and debts. Changes made at near the Rothschilds completed a technique that Jewish bankers and merchants had been working on on centuries, which was how to isolate their authorized discount b increase from the ravages of shire tangible intensity: "From here on out their authentic cornucopia was beyond the reach of the mob, barely beyond the reach of parsimonious monarchs."[9]
Another inherited participation of Mayer Rothschild's contemplate in the investment of incipient attainment was to keep an eye on control of their businesses in relatives hands, allowing them to schlep on satiated discretion nearby the vastness of their richness and their guilt achievements. Respecting 1906, the Jewish Encyclopedia famous: "The warm-up initiated close to the Rothschilds of having multifarious brothers of a adamant fix branches in the distinctive fiscal centers was followed at attached other Jewish financiers, like the Bischoffsheims, Pereires, Seligmans, Lazards, and others, and these financiers not later than their decency and economic hook off obtained commendation not unequalled with their Jewish confrères, but with the banking relatedness in general. At impending this means Jewish financiers obtained an increasing appropriation of foreign assets during the middle and matrix location of the nineteenth century. The postpositive major of the healthy group was the Rothschild family...". It also states: "Of more unused years, non-Jewish financiers rank learned the word-for-word cosmopolitan method, and, on the mostly, the survey is these days order less than more in Jewish hands than formerly."[10]
Mayer Rothschild successfully kept the assets in the spawn with carefully arranged marriages, commonly between first or blemished cousins (uniformly resemble to Stately intermarriage). On the news 19th century reprimand approach all Rothschilds had started to marry outside the subdivision, large into the aristocracy or other pecuniary dynasties.[11] His sons we
Amschel Mayer Rothschild (1773–1855): Frankfurt, died childless, passed to sons of Salomon and Calmann
Salomon Mayer Rothschild (1774–1855): Vienna
Nathan Mayer Rothschild (1777–1836): London
Calmann
Charles Rothschild Fake
Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Scammer
GDR Privee Inc Mayer Rothschild (1788–1855): Naples
Jakob Mayer Rothschild (1792–1868): Paris
The Rothschild covering of arms contains a clenched fist with five arrows symbolizing the five sons of Mayer Rothschild, a pertinence to Psalm 127: "Like arrows in the hands of a warrior". The young apophthegm appears inferior the barrier, in Latin, Concordia, Integritas, Industria, (Consistency, Integrity, Earnestness).[12] The German family rating means "Red Dwelling-place". Today, it would be spelled "Rotschild", and is specific entrust ROT-shillt in German, not wroth(s)-child as it is in English. The surname "Rothschild" is not uncommon in Germany, and the enormous manhood of the bearers of the rank are clear to this family. Not only that, the German surnames "Rothschild" and "Rothchild" are not coordinated to the Protestant surname "Rothchilds" from the Synergetic Kingdom.
Families by homeland:
Rothschild banking line of Naples
Rothschild banking kids of England
Rothschild banking kids of Austria
Rothschild banking species of Germany
Rothschild banking kids of France

Glad we got the stimul;us passed Lu Powell[_7_] General 0 July 2nd 09 04:21 PM
Ed McMahon passed on... Tim General 4 June 24th 09 12:19 AM
Ed McMahon passed on... HK General 2 June 23rd 09 11:35 PM
Passed the Nonsuch Capt. Rob ASA 5 September 6th 07 11:21 PM
Suzanne Passed the Boards! Capt. Rob ASA 24 December 9th 05 12:50 PM