Default Skippy's father must have passed away. . .

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
Yah, he did. I'll follow up on my phone call post later, but it was a
VERY lovely time with my sibs and cousins, and, later, our children
and grandchildren; his passage couldn't have been orchestrated any
better, as well.

The mantle has passed; we're now the oldest generation...

Funerals should be a time to remember, a time to get close, a time to
put things in perspective and be thankful there is an Almighty God. And,
have you ever considered, Skippy, that the genes you carry have existed
throughout history from the dawn of man? Perhaps the human body is just
a glorious but temporary means to perpetuate DNA which is God's
blueprint.

Wilbur Hubbard