Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Skippy's father must have passed away. . .

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news.com...

Funerals should be a time to remember, a time to get close, a time to put
things in perspective and be thankful there is an Almighty God. And, have
you ever considered, Skippy, that the genes you carry have existed
throughout history from the dawn of man? Perhaps the human body is just a
glorious but temporary means to perpetuate DNA which is God's blueprint.

Wilbur Hubbard

Damn, Wilbur/Neal, I wish you'd PM me.

We have SO much to talk about outside of this group...

Because it will go to a general, and much wider audience than here, I'll not
be going into the detail you suggest, but Oh, the stories I could tell...

L8R

Skip, swapping monitors while I figure out how to mount the new one (12V)
but test it out...

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice;
and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary".
- Steve Jobs