Default Skippy's father must have passed away. . .

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:31:40 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"WaIIy" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 13:37:06 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"WaIIy" wrote in message
m...
On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:03:37 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

You've got a real ****ing nasty side.

LOL!

It's satire, man...

No, he really does have a ****ing nasty side.

Ultra nasty.

He is versed in satire, but the post wasn't.

Wally, are you one of those *sensitive* liberals who wears his
emotions
on his sleeve and is proud of it?

Wilbur Hubbard

No, I'm a guy with two kids that I love.

and I'm a Vietnam Veteran and proud of it.

You can fill in the blanks.

If you're a Vietnam vet then you don't have kids. You have adults.
Vietnam was way back in the sixties which would mean YOU are in your
sixties which would mean your progeny aren't 'kids' anymore (unless
you're a goatherd or shepherd).

You're math skills are good, I'm 63.

Yup, they are adults, but will always be my kids.

I use to be a shepherd, but that was way b-a-a-ck.

You're right. People's progeny will always be the 'kids'. Oh, BTW,
kudos for your service to the USA.

I'm a Vietnam *era* vet myself. I got lucky and was not sent over there.
I got to stay in the good ole USA doing classified security work at a
base out west.

Wilbur Hubbard