Default Harry

Harry

Would you please leave this group.

You add absolutely no value, you have many other places you keep dangling in
front of everyone but nobody wants to go to your private little hideaway but
your puppets. So why don't you and your puppets go and allow this boating
newsgroup to do its thing?

Come on Harry already. Why would a known rat and liar want to continually
post where nobody wants him, he adds zero value to the group and nobody
likes him. Some actually hate him with a passion, some want to get him. Most
have been ratted on by him.

I will never forget the day Harry called my ISP provider, then my local
police station, and everyone he could find in my city to try and fish out
information about me. What a rat and a liar you are Harry now please leave.
Nobody wants you here. What a loser you are and it sure must suck to be you.

I remember talking to a collegue of Harry's. Some teacher who, well, same
level of intelligence i guess, but this dummy hated you also Harry, he also
said your other collegues (teachers) hated you also, the entire highschool
hated you. Yup, must suck to be you Harry, why the hell do you try so hard
to be such an asshole. The liar and rat comes naturally for you Harry,,, but
being an asshole and working so hard to master that is mind boggling.

Goodbye Harry,,, go work on your puppet master groups.

On 7/14/2011 8:37 AM, Tuuk wrote:
[...]

You aren't very good at ID spoofing. Not as good as me.

Looks like Harry and I are... Calif Bill[_2_] General 1 June 11th 09 03:33 PM
Harry Tim General 0 March 31st 09 02:23 AM
Yo, Harry!! John H[_3_] General 0 September 6th 08 07:59 PM
Yo, Harry! Another one! leo General 0 September 6th 08 06:00 PM
OT--NOW what have you done, Harry?!? NOYB General 8 January 17th 05 02:05 PM