Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Tim is offline

Default Harry

On Mar 30, 8:22*pm, Tim wrote:
On Mar 30, 8:19*pm, GC Boater wrote:

On Mar 30, 5:25*am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 29, 10:57 pm, "Mike" wrote:
"GC Boater" wrote in message

On Mar 29, 6:04 pm, D K wrote:

wrote:
Hey Harry! Did you change your screen name? I remember your posts on
this NG
from 6-7 years ago. I was away for a bit, about 5 years actually.. I see
you
still are a rather let's say...provacative poster? Whose that one guy
you
always had terrific battles with? I forgot his name.
"Skipper" is long gone. Harry has now expanded his horizons and moved
forward to attack everyone who doesn't agree with him. When he's
challenged, he starts his narcissistic name-calling and killfiles them.
Once an asshole, always an asshole.
But he doesn't really "killfile" them -- only claims to. *He reads
everthing. *He has not other life. *He has been caught a few times
responding to people he claims to have killfiled.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What gets me are the few here that actually believe and defend him! I didn't
think anyone could be so dumb as to believe his plethora of lies, but I
stand corrected.

Let the 3rd grade insluts originating from those few begin!!

--Mike

What gets me are the few here that actually believe and defend him!
I didn't
think anyone could be so dumb as to believe his plethora of lies,

Who's to say everyone isn't lying here...your just another sheep in
the Dwarf Army.Following the likes of Herring, and Uncle Loogy, the
Pedophile

Mike is a corporal in the Dwarf Army...and if memory serves had not one
interesting post here before I killfiled him at least six months ago, or
longer. A real nebbish.- Hide quoted text -

Is "nebbish" Yiddish? *Didn't you renounce Judaism?

Hmmm, that was the word to look up just on Oreilley tonight.

Harry, I didn't know you watched Bill?

How come Olberman doesn't' come up with cool words like that?

Harry No Name General 27 March 31st 09 08:17 PM
Yo Harry John H. General 3 December 21st 07 07:29 PM
Yo- Harry... Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 December 18th 07 04:12 AM
Yo Harry! JohnH General 9 August 28th 06 06:02 PM
OT You were right Harry! Don White General 60 February 22nd 06 08:24 PM