Default A survey

Just curious. How many of you check your e-mail at least once a day?

How many check email more than once a day?

Less?

How many of you find yourself in places where there is no Internet access
more than a day at a time?

Wilbur Hubbard

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:52:06 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Just curious. How many of you check your e-mail at least once a day?

I use PopPeeper and it checks it every 15 minutes if I'm on.

You can set it for checking at any time you want.

Also, it allows you to see the headers and even open the e-mails.

I like it because it checks the mail and I can delete anything off the
server before I download it with my regular e-mail clienr (Eudora).

I have Windows Mail on my laptop (not Windows Live Mail which is too
freaking slow) and I have it set to check for mail every 20 minutes while
I'm connected to the Internet. I can set it to check mail every minute if I
want but that's perhaps a little too extreme unless one is carrying on an
email conversation like a chat room. I have Google Mail set up as POP mail
in Windows Mail so when I open WM for newsgroups access it automatically
checks downloads and uploads any off-line composed emails. I have my iPod
set up for IMAP which is nice because when I use it to check email the
things I delete from the iPod are deleted from the Google server. It sounds
to me that PopPeeper is IMAP, too.

Wilbur Hubbard

Survey Eisboch General 17 April 3rd 08 01:46 PM
New survey Frank Boettcher ASA 15 June 4th 06 01:44 AM
boater survey adamirish General 2 December 28th 05 03:12 PM
Survey Clippings Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 29th 05 01:12 AM
Do-it-yourself survey. How? Look for what? Tony Van Boat Building 1 August 2nd 04 02:21 AM