Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Survey

"On the hard" buyer's survey on the Grand Banks is tomorrow. I am not
going to bother being there.
They are doing everything in two steps .... survey tomorrow, then launch on
the 14th and sea trial shortly after.

Mrs. E. took the dogs to the Vet this morning for the annual heartworm
thing. Turns out the Vet has been an avid blowboater for years but has been
looking to transition to a GB. He was dismayed when he heard we were
selling it (he knew all about it from Mrs.E., but didn't know it was on the
market) and has offered to buy it sight unseen if the current deal falls
though for any reason.

So, the buyers are coming out of the woodwork. Wait a minute .... now
*I* am a buyer!

Eisboch

Survey question cavelamb himself[_3_] Cruising 36 August 22nd 07 02:37 AM
New survey Frank Boettcher ASA 15 June 4th 06 01:44 AM
Please help with a UseNet survey Director General 2 December 8th 05 02:21 PM
Please help with a UseNet survey Director General 1 December 3rd 05 06:58 PM
Do-it-yourself survey. How? Look for what? Tony Van Boat Building 1 August 2nd 04 02:21 AM