Capt. Rob

Default Survey Clippings

Some choice bits from our survey for the 35s5...I'll post what we paid
next week!

"Windward First is a very well outfitted example of this model that
shows ample evidence of an ongoing program of care and maintenance. Her
interior spaces are clean and well kept, wiring and plumbing systems
neat and orderly, engine and associated machinery appear nearly new,
and the topsides could easily pass for a five rather than fifteen year
old boat. Her equipment list includes excellent current marine
electronics including autopilot, current safety gear and excellent sail
inventory. Additionally she has marine refrigeration and central marine
conditioning and heating. The overall condition would be considered
outstanding for the age, size, and type."

"Inspection of the underbody at haulout, showed good anti-fouling
applied over a relatively smooth and fair surface working well to
inhibit hard marine growth. There was no evidence of osmotic blisters
on or about the underbody, quite remarkable for a boat of this age is
these warm southern waters. This underbody is outstanding and shows its
owners have kept up with service to the underbody."

"Current published book values, condition, level of equipment and local
market conditions were taken into account in assigning an estimated
valuation to this vessel.

ESTIMATED FAIR MARKET VALUE $69,500.00
ESTIMATED REPLACEMENT VALUE $155,000.00"

Robert B
Beneteau 35s5
NY