Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default PFDs

I just recently bought a couple of inflatable PFDs.

One of the standing orders on my boat is that if you
are on deck and out of the cockpit you must wear your
float.

But I'm curious about what the rest of you think.
Do you wear them or not?

--

Richard Lamb
email me:

PFDs.....afterthought? Double_J Touring 4 July 23rd 04 01:58 PM
[Q] PFDs Eric General 9 May 31st 04 01:11 PM
Harmony PFDs? Scott Schneider General 2 March 18th 04 12:28 AM