Default PFDs

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

You just proved my point. The sugar scoop is a way to cheat the rules
just like it cheats the hapless consumer into thinking he's buying a
longer boat than he's really buying.

Wilbur Hubbard

Just plain noise.

Water line length is water line length.

What the reverse transom arrangement really does is limit how far aft
you can load heavy stuff.

You just displayed a total lack of understanding. I don't know of ANY
recreational vessel that is sold by LWL. All of them are sold by LOA.

Length over all INCLUDES that cosmetic appendage called a sugar scoop. Get a
clue.

I could tack a 3-foot sugar scoop on the transom of my fine blue water yacht
and VOILA! 'Cut the Mustard' suddenly becomes a 30-footer.

Only morons buy sugar scoop vessels because the 30-footer they pay for is
really a 27-footer. WAKE UP! People are just so brainwashed by adverts these
days. Most have no ability to see basic everyday reason and logic.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard