Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Best 19" HD flat screen TV for cruising

I have a 1500w inverter. I presume there is no way to make the thing
into 12v. What I most want to know is what type of 19" HD flat screen
uses the least power (LCD?) and what is the rating on the TV to look for
to find the lowest power one. And yes, cost is a major factor. I do have
shore power at times, but would like to be able to use it on the hook.

And for those of you who insist upon philosophy of life with your
cruising. Yes, I am a real cruiser some times. No I am not a purist. Why
should I be? Purism is usually stupid. Along with being a cruiser, I am
a sports fan, a news junkie, a conversationalist, a poker player, an
explorer, a reader of literature, and about fifty other things. Why
restrict my world?

I would no more insist upon only cruising while cruising than I would
insist upon not reading while sitting on the ****ter, so as to be a more
pure ****ter. Stupid idea.

So, HDTV flat screen recommendations anyone?

Stephen