Default Arizona Bill

Want to read the bill here's a link. However it is a Fox news link so
is probably a fake paper!
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/sb1070s.pdf

If you read it, you'll be way ahead of most feds and newsies!
Gordon

Larry wrote:
Gordon wrote in
m:

Want to read the bill here's a link. However it is a Fox news link so
is probably a fake paper!
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/sb1070s.pdf

If you read it, you'll be way ahead of most feds and newsies!
Gordon

Thanks. I hope AZ cuts off CA's power, personally. The big bear bully
needs a little reality check once in a while.

Realize also that AZ houses some 1400 prisoners for CA and also that
AZ provides lots of water to the CA golf courses! Cut that off if you
want screaming!

Gordon wrote in
m:

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry

Gordon wrote:
Larry wrote:
Gordon wrote in
m:

Want to read the bill here's a link. However it is a Fox news link
so is probably a fake paper!
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/sb1070s.pdf

If you read it, you'll be way ahead of most feds and newsies!
Gordon

Thanks. I hope AZ cuts off CA's power, personally. The big bear
bully needs a little reality check once in a while.

Realize also that AZ houses some 1400 prisoners for CA and also that AZ
provides lots of water to the CA golf courses! Cut that off if you want
screaming!

Actually, AZ wasn't threatening to cut off power as was reported.
When LA threatened to boycott AZ, AZ said no problem. We'll help you
cut off the power you're buying from us as part of YOUR boycott.
Gordon
Bob Bob is offline

* *Actually, AZ wasn't threatening to cut off power as was reported.
* When LA threatened to boycott AZ, AZ said no problem. We'll help you
cut off the power you're buying from us as part of YOUR boycott.

* Gordon

Watch out or Oregon will sell their hydro electric to local PNW people
instead of sending it to CA and the other SW states for a huge profit
then maybe Oregonians can pay a fair rate instead of inflated rates
caused by electric glutons in CA and AZ. Hell those idiots dowon south
wanted us to divert the Columbia River down there to sustain everyones
pools and lawns.... **** that noise. They ruined the Colorado river
now they want to suck the Columbia dry too! But republicans dont give
a **** about other people.

Maybe we should ask Enron to broker the deal........... again.... and
see what happens.
bob