Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Arizona Bill

Gordon wrote:
Larry wrote:
Gordon wrote in
m:

Want to read the bill here's a link. However it is a Fox news link
so is probably a fake paper!
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/sb1070s.pdf

If you read it, you'll be way ahead of most feds and newsies!
Gordon

Thanks. I hope AZ cuts off CA's power, personally. The big bear
bully needs a little reality check once in a while.

Realize also that AZ houses some 1400 prisoners for CA and also that AZ
provides lots of water to the CA golf courses! Cut that off if you want
screaming!

Actually, AZ wasn't threatening to cut off power as was reported.
When LA threatened to boycott AZ, AZ said no problem. We'll help you
cut off the power you're buying from us as part of YOUR boycott.
Gordon