Bob Bob is offline

Default Arizona Bill

* *Actually, AZ wasn't threatening to cut off power as was reported.
* When LA threatened to boycott AZ, AZ said no problem. We'll help you
cut off the power you're buying from us as part of YOUR boycott.

* Gordon

Watch out or Oregon will sell their hydro electric to local PNW people
instead of sending it to CA and the other SW states for a huge profit
then maybe Oregonians can pay a fair rate instead of inflated rates
caused by electric glutons in CA and AZ. Hell those idiots dowon south
wanted us to divert the Columbia River down there to sustain everyones
pools and lawns.... **** that noise. They ruined the Colorado river
now they want to suck the Columbia dry too! But republicans dont give
a **** about other people.

Maybe we should ask Enron to broker the deal........... again.... and
see what happens.
bob