Default 1983 Catalina 38

Passing this around for a friend.
The boat hasn't been listed yet.
Drop me a line if interested.

Tranquility

1983 Catalina 38
In very nice condition...
New (flawless) Imeron topsides.
New bottom job.
Sails 2 years old
Oversized jib sheet wenches
Power windless on foredeck.
New head.
Radar
Autopilot
Airconditoner, heater
new refrigerator compressor
new water heater

Reasonably priced.

--

Richard Lamb

On 4/4/2010 10:04 PM, Larry wrote:

Oh, you are so funny, Larry!
Thank you for correcting my spelling and laughing at me.

Just for that, no, YOU can't test the wenches.

--

Richard Lamb

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 19:34:29 -0500, cavelamb ""cavelamb\"@ X
earthlink.net" wrote:

Passing this around for a friend.
The boat hasn't been listed yet.
Drop me a line if interested.

Tranquility

1983 Catalina 38

Never mind the sailboat... we are buying outboard here :-)

Been thinking about Willie and his cheap outboard.

A bloke, just today, handed me a brochure for a "SAIL" 15 H.P., 2
Stroke, Brand New, Outboard engine - 48,000 baht or $1548.38 in
American Money.
Or a 3 H.P., 2 Stroke, centrifugal clutch, motor for 18,000 baht -
US$580.64.

Stated that "all parts compatible with YMH"

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

earthlink.net" wrote:

Passing this around for a friend.
The boat hasn't been listed yet.
Drop me a line if interested.

Tranquility

1983 Catalina 38
In very nice condition...
New (flawless) Imeron topsides.
New bottom job.
Sails 2 years old
Oversized jib sheet wenches
Power windless on foredeck.
New head.
Radar
Autopilot
Airconditoner, heater
new refrigerator compressor
new water heater

Reasonably priced.

Sounds interesting, please send picture of wenches. My experience
however is that initial price is just the tip of the iceberg, wenches
and boats.

Wayne.B wrote in
:

Sounds interesting, please send picture of wenches. My experience
however is that initial price is just the tip of the iceberg, wenches
and boats.

Iceberg?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:16:13 +0000, Larry wrote:

Wayne.B wrote in
:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tip_of_the_iceberg