Larry Larry is offline

Default 1983 Catalina 38

cavelamb ""cavelamb\"@ X earthlink.net" wrote in news:ac-
:

Oversized jib sheet wenches

How many wenches?! I can only handle ONE, and at my age even that is a
tussle if she's under 35!

If it has many wenches, though, I have many sailor friends to help me
handle them over the "long haul", so to speak.

Can a jib sheet wench cook, water battery banks, fix heads and diesel
engines or is she just for jib sheets?

How much is a Catalina 38 with, say, two wenches around 22? I'd pay a
higher price for that Catalina than, say, even an Amel loaded out 56
with no wenches!

I'm try to type more but my eyes are watering up awful and can't see the
screen from LMAO.....(c;]

If we come to the boat, can we "test the wenches" in the V-berth for
compatibility? Noone here cares if the damned boat will even float if
it has two nice wenches in the deal! We'll take the wenches and burn
the hull!

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry