Default She's in the money

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 13:37:49 -0500, " Gregory Hall"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
reasolutions...
wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:00:41 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
3...
"Capt. JG" wrote in news:zP-dncsy_
reasolutions:

"Larry" wrote in message
Joe wrote in news:79711f1e-f9e8-4e35-bd25-
:

It's bad JuJu to count your eggs at sea.

Joe

Talking about money, wouldn't that be bad JewJew?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

Larry, your racism really has no place here or anywhere.

Why isn't anyone allowed to make a JOKE with the word JEW in it?

Am I supposed to feel guilty? I don't.

If I make a joke about Baptists, noone complains. Why only Jews?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

Larry, you can make jokes about anyone you want. The problem is that your
history of racially motivated attacks is pretty clear, so your claim
about
making jokes about other groups is a load of crap. Do what you want. I'm
not
your mother, but I certainly am not going to just let it slide without
saying anything.

And this is the News Group that has nurtured Wilbur for all these
years.

Albert

Albert, I don't think nurtured is the right word, but I see your point.
I've spoken out about this sort of behavior previously.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

And proved you a very large hypocrite asshole. Mr. perfect running around
trying to tell people how and what to post and how to think.

Try to get it through your 10x LSD overdosed and damaged brain that you have
no leg to stand on.

Watch out, Larry, Gaynz has probably already fired of multiple bogus abuse
complaints to your NSP.

And rather proves the validity of my previous statement. I don't see
Larry saying those things about the Jews.... shoot, he doesn't even
say those kind of things about Wilbur-Gregory-whatever.

Albert

"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
Harry wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
Joe wrote in news:79711f1e-f9e8-4e35-bd25-
:

It's bad JuJu to count your eggs at sea.

Joe

Talking about money, wouldn't that be bad JewJew?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

Larry, your racism really has no place here or anywhere.

Why isn't anyone allowed to make a JOKE with the word JEW in it?

Am I supposed to feel guilty? I don't.

If I make a joke about Baptists, noone complains. Why only Jews?

A derogatory joke about Jews is racist, a derogatory joke about Baptists
is not racist. Pretty simple. If you were consistently derisive about
any other race, like Africans or Asians, you'd be getting the same
grief, maybe more.

Stephen

There's no such race as "Jew" or "Jewish," despite the best efforts of
some to make it seem so.

There is no such thing as "race" period. But there is such a thing as
contemptible prejudice based upon genetics. We call that "racism." Larry's
psychological deficiency falls into that category.

Stephen

If I had had close friends on the USS LIberty, I would probably feel as
Larry does, particularly as Israel has gone unpunished for that particular
crime.

I didn't and I don't but I can understand those that do.

"Larry" wrote in message
Joe wrote in news:79711f1e-f9e8-4e35-bd25-
:

It's bad JuJu to count your eggs at sea.

Joe

Talking about money, wouldn't that be bad JewJew?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

Larry, your racism really has no place here or anywhere.

Why isn't anyone allowed to make a JOKE with the word JEW in it?

Am I supposed to feel guilty? I don't.

If I make a joke about Baptists, noone complains. Why only Jews?

A derogatory joke about Jews is racist, a derogatory joke about Baptists
is not racist. Pretty simple. If you were consistently derisive about
any other race, like Africans or Asians, you'd be getting the same
grief, maybe more.

Stephen

I suggest that your statement is incorrect. Do some research on the
type of jokes told in the Catskill resorts, commonly known as the
Borsch Belt. Or read up on current Israeli humor. You will find that
the jokes are far more vicious then the rather innocuous remarks made
by Larry.

And, if you think that a joke about Baptists can't be derogatory have
a look at N. Irish humor, or even British, for that matter who not
only differentiate between "church" and "chapel" but also proper
schools and "red brick universities".

And is you want to hear really vicious ethnic humor listen to the
Chinese, if you want to talk about Asians.

In fact I have never been anywhere that the "people" didn't talk about
the "other people". I don't know that condemning something that
appears to be universal is entirely logical.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 13:37:49 -0500, " Gregory Hall"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
areasolutions...
wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:00:41 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

. 13...

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

I can't imagine anyone here condoning Neal's behavior, and his continued
harassment of me _is_ a prime example. It's an individual attack and has
nothing to do with the subject of racism, at least nothing I can determine.

If you look at some of the stuff Larry's posted, you'll find he's said some
pretty vile things about Jews. But, believe what you want. I'm not going to
repeat them.

He popped up with his racist crap, and I called him on it. You seem to have
a problem with the latter, so whatever floats your boat.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

I do as well, but Larry has gone far beyond that incident and that country.
I won't repeat his posts, but he has.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

I think there's a big difference between Borsch Belt humor and the many
racist comments Larry's made over the last, say, year. Perhaps you missed
them. I think Stephen recalls them, which was why he commented. I certainly
do. I called Larry on them then, and I do now.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On 2/27/10 7:57 PM, Capt. JG wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:03:05 -0800, Stephen Trapani
wrote:

Larry wrote:
"Capt. wrote in news:zP-dncsy_
reasolutions:

wrote in message
[...]

The old borscht belt humor was about Jews telling jokes about Jews to
other Jews. Larry's anti-Jewish comments and "jokes" are grounded in his
anti-Semitism.

On 2/27/10 7:37 PM, Hoges in WA wrote:
"Stephen wrote in message
Harry wrote:
On 2/27/10 12:03 PM, Stephen Trapani wrote:
Larry wrote:
"Capt. wrote in news:zP-dncsy_
reasolutions:

wrote in message
[...]

Bad things happen in war zones. Remember when the USS Vincennes shot
down Iran Air Flight 655 over the Persian Gulf, killing all 290 civilian
passengers on board, including 38 non-Iranians and 66 children?

m...
"Stephen wrote in message
Harry wrote:
On 2/27/10 12:03 PM, Stephen Trapani wrote:
Larry wrote:
"Capt. wrote in news:zP-dncsy_
reasolutions:

wrote in message
[...]

I certainly do remember it - the Iran Air adopted an attack profile and
Vincennes reacted - Iranians testing what responses would emerge from the
scenario probably. I also remember the Korean Air which was probably doing
the same thing, testing a border response. Unfortunately, the casualties
were not in on the game plan and were not given an opportunity to decline to
participate.

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

Really? So, say if you had a friend killed by a group of Africans you'd
start believing Africans were inferior to everyone else?

Stephen

She's nuts Jim General 22 April 29th 08 02:58 AM
She's Dead, JIm Capt. Rob ASA 7 August 6th 07 08:51 PM
She's in.........and wet JimH General 11 May 16th 06 02:08 AM
She's right! Bob Crantz ASA 5 June 4th 04 05:28 PM
She's Landed; Thom Stewart ASA 1 November 6th 03 01:33 AM