Joe Joe is offline

Default She's in the money

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sol...-1225834958269

"multi-million-dollar sponsorship bonanza"

It's bad JuJu to count your eggs at sea.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sol...-1225834958269

"multi-million-dollar sponsorship bonanza"

It's bad JuJu to count your eggs at sea.

Joe

She might even be able to afford a bag or two of that rip-off coffee of
yours, Joe.

Wilbur Hubbard

Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 26, 9:27*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sol...tson-looking-a...

"multi-million-dollar sponsorship bonanza"

It's bad JuJu to count your eggs at sea.

Joe

She might even be able to afford a bag or two of that rip-off coffee of
yours, Joe.

Wilbur Hubbard

I'd be happy to send her a bag or two free Nellie.

In fact, if you ever left your rum soaked barco lounger and sailed
anywhere I'd send you a bag too. But that's never going to happen is
it?

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message

I'd be happy to send her a bag or two free Nellie.

In fact, if you ever left your rum soaked barco lounger and sailed
anywhere I'd send you a bag too. But that's never going to happen is
it?

If you were smart, you'd send her a couple bags of the boat blend and ask
how much it would cost to be a future sponsor. I told you to begin with that
she's a winner. I know sailing talent when I see it. That's one reason I got
so disillusioned with you, Joe. I thought you had sailing talent but you
proved otherwise. How can I ever forgive you for making me look so stupid?

Now, don't you go around trying to jinx Jessica. Like you said, she isn't
home yet and anything can happen. Somebody needs to warn her to not count
her chickens before they hatch. If she gets complacent she could end up not
making it.

Wilbur Hubbard
(typing and wirelessly sending from the desk aboard my blue water yacht,
'Cut the Mustard')

Joe wrote in news:79711f1e-f9e8-4e35-bd25-
:

It's bad JuJu to count your eggs at sea.

Joe

Talking about money, wouldn't that be bad JewJew?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

"Larry" wrote in message
Joe wrote in news:79711f1e-f9e8-4e35-bd25-
:

It's bad JuJu to count your eggs at sea.

Joe

Talking about money, wouldn't that be bad JewJew?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

Larry, your racism really has no place here or anywhere.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

She's nuts Jim General 22 April 29th 08 02:58 AM
She's Dead, JIm Capt. Rob ASA 7 August 6th 07 08:51 PM
She's in.........and wet JimH General 11 May 16th 06 02:08 AM
She's right! Bob Crantz ASA 5 June 4th 04 05:28 PM
She's Landed; Thom Stewart ASA 1 November 6th 03 12:33 AM