Default She's in the money

"Joe" wrote in message

I'd be happy to send her a bag or two free Nellie.

In fact, if you ever left your rum soaked barco lounger and sailed
anywhere I'd send you a bag too. But that's never going to happen is
it?

If you were smart, you'd send her a couple bags of the boat blend and ask
how much it would cost to be a future sponsor. I told you to begin with that
she's a winner. I know sailing talent when I see it. That's one reason I got
so disillusioned with you, Joe. I thought you had sailing talent but you
proved otherwise. How can I ever forgive you for making me look so stupid?

Now, don't you go around trying to jinx Jessica. Like you said, she isn't
home yet and anything can happen. Somebody needs to warn her to not count
her chickens before they hatch. If she gets complacent she could end up not
making it.

Wilbur Hubbard
(typing and wirelessly sending from the desk aboard my blue water yacht,
'Cut the Mustard')