Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default She's in the money

"Hoges in WA" wrote in message

"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
On 2/27/10 12:03 PM, Stephen Trapani wrote:
Larry wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in news:zP-dncsy_
reasolutions:

"Larry" wrote in message
Joe wrote in news:79711f1e-f9e8-4e35-bd25-
:

It's bad JuJu to count your eggs at sea.

Joe

Talking about money, wouldn't that be bad JewJew?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

Larry, your racism really has no place here or anywhere.

Why isn't anyone allowed to make a JOKE with the word JEW in it?

Am I supposed to feel guilty? I don't.

If I make a joke about Baptists, noone complains. Why only Jews?

A derogatory joke about Jews is racist, a derogatory joke about
Baptists
is not racist. Pretty simple. If you were consistently derisive about
any other race, like Africans or Asians, you'd be getting the same
grief, maybe more.

Stephen

There's no such race as "Jew" or "Jewish," despite the best efforts of
some to make it seem so.

There is no such thing as "race" period. But there is such a thing as
contemptible prejudice based upon genetics. We call that "racism."
Larry's psychological deficiency falls into that category.

Stephen

If I had had close friends on the USS LIberty, I would probably feel as
Larry does, particularly as Israel has gone unpunished for that particular
crime.

I didn't and I don't but I can understand those that do.

I do as well, but Larry has gone far beyond that incident and that country.
I won't repeat his posts, but he has.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com