Joe Joe is offline

Default Wild Eyes

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...lobe-solo.html

Abby's younger and will take away Jessica's title the day she
finishes. She's just waiting on a weather window in S. California.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...lobe-solo.html

Abby's younger and will take away Jessica's title the day she
finishes. She's just waiting on a weather window in S. California.

Joe

She won't finish. Jessica will.

Just wait and see. I'm rarely wrong.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Joe" wrote in message
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...lobe-solo.html

Abby's younger and will take away Jessica's title the day she
finishes. She's just waiting on a weather window in S. California.

Joe

Hey Joe,

El Lago Coffee should sponsor Miss Terry for an unassisted circumnavigation.
She could go for the "oldest female around" record.

Har har har har.

Wilbur Hubbard

On 22/01/2010 22:54, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
wrote in message
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...lobe-solo.html

Abby's younger and will take away Jessica's title the day she
finishes. She's just waiting on a weather window in S. California.

Joe

Hey Joe,

El Lago Coffee should sponsor Miss Terry for an unassisted circumnavigation.
She could go for the "oldest female around" record.

Har har har har.

Wilbur Hubbard

I hear Zac's gran is going for that title.

o.uk...
wrote in message
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...lobe-solo.html

Abby's younger and will take away Jessica's title the day she
finishes. She's just waiting on a weather window in S. California.

Joe

Hey Joe,

El Lago Coffee should sponsor Miss Terry for an unassisted
circumnavigation.
She could go for the "oldest female around" record.

Har har har har.

Wilbur Hubbard

I hear Zac's gran is going for that title.

Those Sunderland's are despicable publicity hounds. I hope they all fail
just like Zac failed. Maybe if they have a young daughter to mourn they'll
give it up.

Wilbur Hubbard

o.uk...
wrote in message
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...lobe-solo.html

Abby's younger and will take away Jessica's title the day she
finishes. She's just waiting on a weather window in S. California.

Joe

Hey Joe,

El Lago Coffee should sponsor Miss Terry for an unassisted
circumnavigation.
She could go for the "oldest female around" record.

Har har har har.

Wilbur Hubbard

I hear Zac's gran is going for that title.

Those Sunderland's are despicable publicity hounds. I hope they all fail
just like Zac failed. Maybe if they have a young daughter to mourn they'll
give it up.

Perhaps they plan to hide her in the attic.

Joe Joe is offline

*wrote in message
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...underland-jesi....

Abby's younger and will take away Jessica's title the day she
finishes. She's just waiting on a weather window in S. California.

Joe

She won't finish. Jessica will.

Just wait and see. I'm rarely wrong.

Zac's sister...

Nice boat
http://abbysunderland.com/abbys-boat.php

Joe
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 22, 4:54*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...underland-jesi...

Abby's younger and will take away Jessica's title the day she
finishes. She's just waiting on a weather window in S. California.

Joe

Hey Joe,

El Lago Coffee should sponsor Miss Terry for an unassisted circumnavigation.
She could go for the "oldest female around" record.

Har har har har.

Wilbur Hubbard

Donna Lange was much older. IIRC you said she would never make it
too.. Just goes to show how often you are right. Typical arm chair
sailor you are.

One person we all know will never sail again..Neal Warren, Greg Hall,
Wilbur, Simple Simon, ect..ect...ect.......Only record you will break
is crust thickness on a cedar bucket.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message

Nice boat
http://abbysunderland.com/abbys-boat.php

Joe

Too much of a high-tech racing machine for her purpose in my opinion.
Jessica is sailing an S&S34 which is a solid well proven design.
I had one for 14 years and they are superb seaboats and very strongly built
with much less to go wrong.
Abby will spend so much time tweaking her boat and its rig that she will
have no time to blog...

For Larry's eyes only! Gordon Cruising 22 March 4th 08 05:17 AM
It's all in the eyes... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 February 13th 08 10:35 PM
OT old blue Eyes John W. Bienko ASA 0 September 26th 04 02:57 PM
OT old blue Eyes Scott Vernon ASA 3 September 26th 04 01:02 AM
Tears to my eyes! Capt.American ASA 5 February 3rd 04 01:31 AM