Default NOAA nautical chart #28202

Is NOAA 28202 in RNC or ENC formats??

Where can I get 28202 in either formats??

HANZ

Joe Joe is offline

On Nov 30, 5:06*am, Hanz wrote:
Is NOAA 28202 in RNC or ENC formats??

Yes, one or the other.
What kind of boat do you have Hanz?

Where can I get 28202 in either formats??

A couple of places.

Joe

HANZ

Joe wrote:
On Nov 30, 5:06 am, Hanz wrote:

Is NOAA 28202 in RNC or ENC formats??

*Yes, one or the other.
What kind of boat do you have Hanz?

Where can I get 28202 in either formats??

A couple of places.

Joe

HANZ- Hide quoted text -

http://www.omnimap.com/catalog/nautical/noaa-2.htm

Here in Houston Lyman Baker on 45 south or RH John Charts both carry
them.

Joe
joe@ellagocoffee dot com

Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 13, 11:34*am, Hanz wrote:
Joe wrote:
On Nov 30, 5:06 am, Hanz wrote:
Is NOAA 28202 in RNC or ENC formats??

*Yes, one or the other.
What kind of boat do you have Hanz?
Where can I get 28202 in either formats??

A couple of places.

Joe
HANZ

where

Hanz, I sent you my e-mail address.

Did you get the book I told you that you should get?
Guess not because it has all the charts you need, and is quite like a
coast pilot with great descriptions of the shoreline and how to enter,
locations of customs and immigration, procedures, food, things to
do..ect...ect....ect. Isla Mujeres is the easiest port to enter, just
go to the SW corner of the island stay 500 yards off the beach until
you reach the sea bouy. The channel is marked well you have a couple
of great anchorages, fuel dock, and marinas if needed. Cancun is a
easy shot to the west just follow all the high speed ferries. Just
make sure you clear the barrier reef to the north and south of the
island before moving west.

Joe

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:16:16 -0800 (PST), Joe
wrote:

Did you get the book I told you that you should get?
Guess not because it has all the charts you need, and is quite like a
coast pilot with great descriptions of the shoreline and how to enter,
locations of customs and immigration, procedures, food, things to
do..etc.

I'd be interested in more information about that book.

Joe Joe is offline

wrote:
Did you get the book I told you that you should get?
Guess not because it has all the charts you need, and is quite like a
coast pilot with great descriptions of the shoreline and how to enter,
locations of customs and immigration, procedures, food, things to
do..etc.

I'd be interested in more information about that book.

http://www.amazon.com/Cruising-Mexic.../dp/091875223X

Make sure to read the reviews.

Joe

Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 13, 11:56*pm, Hanz wrote:
There is a 3rd Edition...

wrote:

Did you get the book I told you that you should get?
Guess not because it has all the charts you need, and is quite like a
coast pilot with great descriptions of the shoreline and how to enter,
locations of customs and immigration, procedures, food, things to
do..etc.

I'd be interested in more information about that book.

http://www.amazon.com/Cruising-Mexic...ing-Guatemalas...

Make sure to read the reviews.

Joe- Hide quoted text -

Cool..Then your set, good luck, have fun. Let us know how the trip
went if you have the time.

P.S. Thats the NW side of Isla Mujeres you want to enter not the SW.
And if you anchor in the anchorage on the right side of the channel
inside the island watch out for sharks if you swim. Nice sandy bottom
with tall grass. There is also a local cruisers check in every day on
the VHF, great for exchanging parts and info, arranging partys ect.

Joe

NOAA BSB Chart Server hank Cruising 11 May 11th 08 09:20 PM
NOAA chart details missing,.. Wayne.B Cruising 1 June 23rd 06 12:10 PM
NOAA chart details missing,.. Dennis Pogson Cruising 0 June 22nd 06 01:34 PM
need software to edit nautical chart Geert Maene Electronics 5 May 26th 06 11:38 AM
NOAA Chart copies Sourse? Steve Cruising 8 April 4th 04 02:38 PM