Dennis Pogson

Default NOAA chart details missing,..

ray lunder wrote:
Ahoy, I finally got the NOAA charts downloaded. Using Fugawi software
the bottom details are practically useless. Is this a user setting?
Fault with the software or basic detail lacking from the charts
themselves? It's nothing like the hardcopy charts of my area. Thank
you and keep up the good work.

You should have a software control to bring up as much or as little detail
as you wish. Don't know much about Fugawi software, but if this is missing,
your charts are useless.