Bryan

Default Chart Guide Catalina Island (California)

I've been using the Chart Guide Catalina Island Revised 13th edition by Ed
Winlund for about 15 years now and I think it was old when I got it. I also
use the NOAA charts for the area.

What Catalina Island Chart Guide do you use or know about that is current?