Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Abacos (was) VHF antenna anomaly

Flying Pig wrote:

Lotsa secluded beaches, and, right now would be a good time to go, but a bit
cool for reefs. We have wetsuits, though, so if Lydia gets tired of sitting
in the container which masquerades as the book shop with nobody coming (a
little early in the season still), perhaps we'll pull up the hook and go.

Skip, suggesting to get back on track with my next post

I have often wondered how often you move - and how long you stay in
any one place.

Probably one of those things where ya gotta be there to understand it.