Jim Jim is offline

Default Obama to destroy sportfishing industry

Gordon wrote:
KLC Lewis wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
"Gordon" wrote:

As for breeding grounds versus feeding grounds, I'd be curious to
know what kind of fish you're talking about.
Orange Roughy ring any bells?

Lew

Only if they're very well trained.

That hurt!

But it WAS funny.

Obama to destroy sportfishing industry Lew Hodgett[_3_] Cruising 0 October 20th 09 04:14 AM
Crush! Kill! Destroy!!! Capt. Rob ASA 7 December 5th 05 01:44 PM
While we destroy Iraq... Lord Reginald Smithers General 14 December 1st 05 08:09 PM
While we destroy Iraq... Bert Robbins General 0 December 1st 05 01:49 AM