Default Obama to destroy sportfishing industry

"Gordon" wrote:

As you don't seem to know much about them, I'll fill you in.

Interesting observation; however, would appear to be supported by
speculation rather than fact.

The largest commercial exporters are New Zealand and Australia where
the catch is highly regulated. They are normally caught during their
spawning activities when they bunch up in certain areas. They are
well scattered during the rest of the year as they pursue food so
aren't easy to commercially catch.
As this fishery is heavily regulated, I'm not sure what your rant
is.

Would appear your research skills have inmproved to ther point of
supporting your cut and paste skills.

Your choice of the term "rant" sounds like a personal problem to me.

Lew

Crush! Kill! Destroy!!! Capt. Rob ASA 7 December 5th 05 01:44 PM
While we destroy Iraq... Lord Reginald Smithers General 14 December 1st 05 08:09 PM
While we destroy Iraq... Bert Robbins General 0 December 1st 05 01:49 AM
Google Announces Plan To Destroy All Information It Can't Index TGIF fishing tomorrow General 1 November 30th 05 11:37 PM