Default Sailing on a fast boat!

We left the 35s5 at the dock and went for a quick sail on a
Santana...what great fun! Sails better than the Express 30 or J30...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9LcHluO88w

RB
35s5
NY

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
We left the 35s5 at the dock and went for a quick sail on a
Santana...what great fun! Sails better than the Express 30 or J30...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9LcHluO88w

RB
35s5
NY

Stuff a sock in the pie holes of those screeching brats and it might,
indeed, be fun . . .

Any man who thinks it's fun babysitting noisy brats is such a loser. Any man
who ruins sailing by turning into a day care center should be bitch-slapped
until he got some sense.

--
Gregory Hall

On Jul 28, 1:42*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

We left the 35s5 at the dock and went for a quick sail on a
Santana...what great fun! Sails better than the Express 30 or J30...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9LcHluO88w

RB
35s5
NY

Stuff a sock in the pie holes of those screeching brats and it might,
indeed, be fun . . .

Any man who thinks it's fun babysitting noisy brats is such a loser. Any man
who ruins sailing by turning into a day care center should be bitch-slapped
until he got some sense.

--
Gregory Hall

Those kids all took the helm, swam and had a great time. They went
sailing which is something you DON'T do!

Sorry...but the boat and crew was a blast. We leave Friday for a few
more days of sailing and overnighting....and you'll be eating Ring
Dings and posting here as usual!

Hooooh ahhhh!

RB
35s5
NY
Jim Jim is offline

Capt. Rob wrote:
We left the 35s5 at the dock and went for a quick sail on a
Santana...what great fun! Sails better than the Express 30 or J30...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9LcHluO88w

RB
35s5
NY

Nice to see young people exposed to sailing. If your not careful, they
will buy a boat someday and credit you for it.

My step son has a 45 foot custom made cruising boat up in British
Columbia. Once in a while I'll catch him saying something I remember
saying to him a long time ago.

He was listening after all.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Those kids all took the helm, swam and had a great time. They went
sailing which is something you DON'T do!

Sorry...but the boat and crew was a blast. We leave Friday for a few
more days of sailing and overnighting....and you'll be eating Ring
Dings and posting here as usual!

Hooooh ahhhh!

Actually, I owe you an apology. I'm just looking at things the wrong way
since I'm not encumbered with young children.

I gave it some more thought and concluded that you are making the best of a
lousy situation. Since you wife has the ability to earn the lion's share of
money in your family, it's only sensible that she go to work and bring home
the big paycheck while you stay home and babysit the kid and do the
homemaker job. Since you have to babysit the kid I suppose why not get
together with another stay-at-home day and go sailing. It sure beats sitting
at home in front of some third-rate, made in China, poorly configured, home
entertainment system and stuffing your face at any rate.

Carry on!

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

[...]

Mr. Mom??

Carry on!

Wilbur Hubbard

On Jul 28, 6:52 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

[...]

Lucky Wilbur!

Yep....you're not encumbered with a family or a beautiful wife & a
great kid who makes everyone smile. You're not weighed down with a
pretty woman who waits for me in sexy undies and is wonderful beyond
words! Yup...you're not fitted with the baggage that has allowed you
to own a nice home on 2.7 acres in NY, 10 acres lakefront and a nice
sailing yacht. Thankfully you don't even have to deal with the nice
cars I drive or the variety of cool boats I run day after day and week
after week! You're soooo lucky that you won't be sailing on the LIS
and to Block Island next month with 3 beautiful women!

What a LUCKY guy you are! Have another beer and twinkie!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, sir! Now you're talking.

Yep....you're not encumbered with a family or a beautiful wife & a
great kid who makes everyone smile. You're not weighed down with a
pretty woman who waits for me in sexy undies and is wonderful beyond
words!

Ask yourself just what is the price of this wife and kid? Don't know the
answer? One word will suffice - domestication. Yes, sir! You're
domesticated. Putty in the hand of a woman. Duped into staying home and
being Mister Mom while the little liberated woman earns the paycheck and
wears the pants. Bwahahahhahahaha. She wiggles her booty and you come
crawling to her, tail wagging!

Yup...you're not fitted with the baggage that has allowed you
to own a nice home on 2.7 acres in NY, 10 acres lakefront and a nice
sailing yacht. Thankfully you don't even have to deal with the nice
cars I drive or the variety of cool boats I run day after day and week
after week! You're soooo lucky that you won't be sailing on the LIS
and to Block Island next month with 3 beautiful women!

Talk about baggage. Owning land and homes is just working for Obama and the
Governor. Tell me all about those nice high state and federal taxes you must
keep paying or they foreclose on your house and property. Not only are you
little more than a concubine for your wife you are a slave to the
governments. But, I say that is just reward for any and all fool liberals.

As for sailing with beautiful women that's nice but not if there's a handful
of screaming brats along for the ride. Might as well be sailing with three
beautiful nuns! The frustration level would be about the same.

What a LUCKY guy you are! Have another beer and twinkie!

I drink very few beers and eat fewer Twinkies. I am a lot older than you
are but I could easily defeat your flabby excuse for a body in a forty
kilometer bike race. If you doubt me then put up or shut up. $10,000 dollar
bet says I kick your ass in a 40 kilometer individual time trial any time
this year. Before you lose a chunk of your wife's hard-earned money, though,
get your sorry arse on a bike and see if you can complete 40 kilos in less
than 62 minutes. ****, you'd be luck to finish under an hour and a half.

SMACKDOWN!!!! (and it's not even Saturday nite)

Wilbur Hubbard

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

You're not weighed down with a
pretty woman who waits for me in sexy undies and is wonderful beyond
words!

It's obvious what weighs her down:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leslie..._b_227010.html