Nike Nike is offline

Default Sailing on a fast boat!

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Those kids all took the helm, swam and had a great time. They went
sailing which is something you DON'T do!

Sorry...but the boat and crew was a blast. We leave Friday for a few
more days of sailing and overnighting....and you'll be eating Ring
Dings and posting here as usual!

Hooooh ahhhh!

Actually, I owe you an apology. I'm just looking at things the wrong way
since I'm not encumbered with young children.

I gave it some more thought and concluded that you are making the best of
a lousy situation. Since you wife has the ability to earn the lion's share
of money in your family, it's only sensible that she go to work and bring
home the big paycheck while you stay home and babysit the kid and do the
homemaker job. Since you have to babysit the kid I suppose why not get
together with another stay-at-home day and go sailing. It sure beats
sitting at home in front of some third-rate, made in China, poorly
configured, home entertainment system and stuffing your face at any rate.

Mr. Mom??

Carry on!

Wilbur Hubbard