Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Sailing on a fast boat!

On Jul 28, 1:42*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

We left the 35s5 at the dock and went for a quick sail on a
Santana...what great fun! Sails better than the Express 30 or J30...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9LcHluO88w

RB
35s5
NY

Stuff a sock in the pie holes of those screeching brats and it might,
indeed, be fun . . .

Any man who thinks it's fun babysitting noisy brats is such a loser. Any man
who ruins sailing by turning into a day care center should be bitch-slapped
until he got some sense.

--
Gregory Hall

Those kids all took the helm, swam and had a great time. They went
sailing which is something you DON'T do!

Sorry...but the boat and crew was a blast. We leave Friday for a few
more days of sailing and overnighting....and you'll be eating Ring
Dings and posting here as usual!

Hooooh ahhhh!

RB
35s5