Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Sailing on a fast boat!

On Jul 28, 6:52 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Those kids all took the helm, swam and had a great time. They went
sailing which is something you DON'T do!

Sorry...but the boat and crew was a blast. We leave Friday for a few
more days of sailing and overnighting....and you'll be eating Ring
Dings and posting here as usual!

Hooooh ahhhh!

Actually, I owe you an apology. I'm just looking at things the wrong way
since I'm not encumbered with young children.

I gave it some more thought and concluded that you are making the best of a
lousy situation. Since you wife has the ability to earn the lion's share of
money in your family, it's only sensible that she go to work and bring home
the big paycheck while you stay home and babysit the kid and do the
homemaker job. Since you have to babysit the kid I suppose why not get
together with another stay-at-home day and go sailing. It sure beats sitting
at home in front of some third-rate, made in China, poorly configured, home
entertainment system and stuffing your face at any rate.

Carry on!

Wilbur Hubbard

Lucky Wilbur!

Yep....you're not encumbered with a family or a beautiful wife & a
great kid who makes everyone smile. You're not weighed down with a
pretty woman who waits for me in sexy undies and is wonderful beyond
words! Yup...you're not fitted with the baggage that has allowed you
to own a nice home on 2.7 acres in NY, 10 acres lakefront and a nice
sailing yacht. Thankfully you don't even have to deal with the nice
cars I drive or the variety of cool boats I run day after day and week
after week! You're soooo lucky that you won't be sailing on the LIS
and to Block Island next month with 3 beautiful women!

What a LUCKY guy you are! Have another beer and twinkie!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY